4:The Main Event?

Y/N's P.O.V

"Excuse me." I muttered.

"What?" The woman asked in confusion.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"What did I say?" The woman asked, annoying me.

"You said I looked kinda cute." I stated as the woman cheeks turned red.

"I said that!?" The woman asked in shock.

"You just said it a few seconds ago, how have you forgotten so fast!?" I yelled in disbelief.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about!" The woman stated as she folded her arms.

'Wow, she's definitely an airhead.'

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm Sonia Goki. I heard there was another Sayian calling himself the Destroyer of Planets and Lives who was looking for a fight so I'm here to challenge him." She stated before pointing towards me. "Y/N, Destroyer of 20 Planets and over a billion Lives I'm here to stop you from destroying this planet."

I soon burst out in laughter before calming down.

"You? A woman? What the hell are you going to do!? Seduce me with your body?" I asked with a smirk.

"No! I'm obviously gonna fight you until you leave the planet Earth!" Goki stated as her face turned red in anger.

"(Chuckles) Believe me little lady you're gonna get hurt if you stand in my way. I mean look at them." I told her then I pointed towards the weaklings I fought.

"Those are this planet's mightiest fighters and they couldn't stop me. Just step aside say your prayers before I destroy the planet." I ordered as I walked past her but then she grabbed my wrist making me sigh.

"Woman, let go of my wrist unless you wish to lose yours." I threatened.

"You will not destroy my planet." The woman ordered, I let out a sigh before launching a ki blast at her with my other hand.

The woman luckily jumped back avoiding the attack as it destroyed the ground she was standing on. The woman landed next to the Blue haired  woman who I now know as Bulma before giving her a small sack.

"What's this?" Bulma asked.

"Senzu Bean. Feed them to the others while I take care of him." The woman instructed and she nodded.

"Please tell me you're not considering fighting me." I said.

"Will you leave my planet in peace?" The woman asked.

"I can't do that." I replied.

"Then you better get ready cause here I come." The woman stated before taking her stance making me sigh in annoyance.

"Fine. You wish to play in a man's shoes then I'll treat you like a man." I stated as I glared at the woman before folding my arms. "To make things last longer I won't be using my hands."

"Are you sure want to do that?" The woman asked then I used my speed to appear in front of her.

Her eyes widen in shock before slowly raising her head to make eye contact, I lower my face towards hers with a smirk.

"Never doubt my action." I whispered.

Goki's P.O.V

'What the heck? How did he do that? Did he use instant transmission? No, he's just fast... really fast.'