5:The Final Chapter

Author's Note

Hey y'all! Sorry for keeping y'all hanging like that... and the April fools thing😅.

Anyway I'm gonna make this short. I've been busy with other books as most you can know, I could have uploaded this chapter last week on a Monday but I was lazy then on a Tuesday I came across one of my best friends on the street and spend the whole day with him.

Wednesday and Thursday I tried to write but I got lazy. Man! Laziness is the Devil, no wonder I hate it so much. Friday, I actually finished it but I had to edit sooooo... yeah and also the title of book will stay as The Sayian Above All... I forgot to announce that on the last chapter.

Anyway this chapter is very long. The words in the chapter are like 10 000 going up...

Enjoy.😅
________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I pull up both my gloves then dust off the dirt on my last remaining clothing and look down to the big scar across my chest with blood slithering down to my lower clothing.

"With that much blood coming out of him he might as well pass out. We won't even need to fight him." Krillin stated.

I chuckle to this before wiping away the blood, I channel up a small Red Beam onto my finger then bring it to my scar and begin to seal it up.

"(Sigh) I spoke to soon." He muttered in defeat.

"Hmph, no shit." Vegeta snarled at.

Once that was done I wiped the remaining blood off before folding my arms.

"Y/N reconsider. Just give up and leave, no one needs to die." Goki tried to reason with me.

"(Yawn) I've heard that line many times. What's the point in reasoning with a man that has destroyed twenty planets and over a million lives?" I asked.

"Leave him Kakorotta. If the fool wishes to die here then so be it." Vegeta stated causing me to let out a laugh.

"Now, are you all ready?" I questioned.

Vegeta and the hybrid known as Gohan transformed to Super Sayian 2, the old weakling took off his glasses then along with the others took their stance.

"But first, may I know the names of the new comers?" I asked.

"18." The blond-haired woman introduced herself.

"18... interesting." I remarked before turning to the small Sayian.

"(Chuckles) I am the strongest, coolest, fastest, smartest, most powerful being in the world!" He exclaimed with a proud smile.

'What's with the strange voice?'

"Get on with it." I instructed, annoyed.

"Alright alright, sheesh. I am the all powerful Go--"

"Is it a good idea to have Gotenks here with us?" Gohan asked staring at Goki and Vegeta, interrupted the small Sayian.

'Gotenks, huh? Okay.'

"Argh! Gohan! Why'd you interrupt me!?" Gotenks yelled glaring at the hybrid. "I've been waiting for this moment! I introduce myself to a powerful villain and you ruined it! You ruined my moment!"

"I think it's better Gotenks stays out of this one." Goki said.

"Huh!? No! I can help!" Gotenks yelled.

"Never thought I'd say this but I agree with Kakorotta. You boys would only be in the way." Vegeta said and I looked at Vegeta in confusion.

'Boys? What does he mean?'