Bio

I did say I was thinking of making a Dragonball Super book. Well, here it is. Hope y'all enjoy.
------------------------------

Name:Y/N

Last name:Unknown

Age:???

Race:Saiyan

Personally:Brave, arrogant, Evil(In the beginning), Selfish and Merciless.

Likes:Fighting, destroying planets and lifes(In the beginning), looking down on his opponent, food, strong opponents, training and stealing moves.

Hates:Weak opponents and all Gods of destruction.

Background:

Y/N didn't know where he came from but he was raised by a small tribe of aliens that raids planets, steals and kills. Y/N grow up loving the violence and the aliens around him that he promised to get stronger to protect all of them. Y/N was trained by the leader of the aliens and was transformed into an Unstoppable Killing Brute.

When Y/N was a teenager he began looking down on everyone, how weak and pathetic they were compared to him even their leader whom Y/N once looked up to as a father. One peaceful night everyone was having a lovely gathering, Y/N challenged the leader into a fight. Ten seconds later the leader was beaten into a pulp and couldn't stand, Y/N looks down on the creature in disgust then spits on it's face and walks away.

That night Y/N realised something.

"(Chuckles) The only one who can beat me... is me." Y/N said as an evil smirk creeped upon his face.

The next morning the aliens and their leader were found dead, brutally killed by Y/N.

"The weak have no right to breath in the same air I breath. The weak have no right to live." Y/N muttered as he stared at the blood of his brothers, sisters and father in his hands.

From there on Y/N traveled from planet to planet searching for worthy opponents and the planets that didn't please him would be erased.

And now the next planet that is in Y/N's sight is...

... the Planet Earth.

------------------------------

Boom!

How was that?

Y'all excited?(YOU BETTER BE)

Ahem! Sorry! 😁😁😁😁😥

Anyway, that's all for now.

I love y'all. Show ya brother some love by voting, commenting, sharing, checking out my other books and following me. Remember we're all MIGHTY in God's name.

I'm RollzAlmighty33 and I'll see y'all later.

Please stay safe.

Peace.😁✌