Valentine's Day

Chicharito:
Javier buys you a bouquet of pink roses and takes you to a candle-lit dinner at your favorite restaurant:)
He took the day off from training to make sure everything was perfect.

Cristiano Ronaldo:
Since he had to train for an upcoming match. You spend a nice movie day at home watching a horror flick. You spend the night eating popcorn and cuddling.

James Rodriguez:
He's injured but he decides to make the most of it. James takes you on a special trip to Cancun. You spend the whole week leading up to Valentine's day swimming and relaxing:)

Leo Messi:
You thought he would be away this Valentine's day so you went out shopping with your friends.
But he surprises you with a bouquet of tulips and a romantic night.

Neymar Jr:
He decorates your shared bedroom with rose petals and candles, you spend the whole day disconnected from anyone and anything.

Luis Suarez:
He takes you to go watch a movie. You decide to treat it as a normal date night. Instead of going out to a fancy dinner, you go to a random diner and enjoy a dinner, sharing dessert.

Mats Hummels:
You sleep in and spend the day cuddling. Nothing too special, he wanted to enjoy a day off with you and make you feel special like when you had just started dating.

Marco Reus:
He takes you on a surprise trip to New York, a place you'd never been to. You walk around Central Park holding hands and enjoy each other's company.

Erik Durm:
You surprise him, by preparing him a special dinner at home.
Erik loves that you knew how to cook and you enjoyed cooking for him. He of course surprises you with some diamonds earring and plenty if kisses:)

Mario Gotzë:
He decides to be a romantic and flies you to a private island by the coast of Spain. He takes the whole week off and manages to get you excused from your college classes.

Xabi Alonso:
He flies you out to where he'a training and tries to make the best of it. He knows it's not exactly what you both want for a romantic holiday but you have a great time

Thomas Müller:
You take a trip to Paris, France and enjoy a weekend looking at the Eiffel Tower from your penthouse suite. He can't seem to get his hands off you the entire time but you don't mind the missed reservations.

Fernando Torres:
He sends you a bouquet of flowers since he's away and makes sure to write you a very heartfelt letter in the card. Promising that he would make it up to you when he got back.

Isco:
You couldn't take the day off from med-school and he needed to train so you both understood. During the middle of your shift at the hospital you had recieved three dozen red roses, a dozen balloons and a card that simply had a winky face.

Diego Reyes:
You were six months pregnant with Diego's baby. So you didn't want to celebrate, you felt like a cow. Your boyfriend on the other found you completely perfect. Diego couldn't help but want to spoil you. He buys you a stuffed cow and a card:
If you were a cow, which your not. You'd be the cutest:)

Giovani Dos Santos:
This was your first Valentine's day with your newborn daughter: Lily.
So you decided to spend it at Gio's parents house and bake heart shaped cookies. Making it a special tradition for your little family.

Jonathan Dos Santos:
You were excited to be able to spend this holiday with Jona, he took the day off training and you slept in. He loved being able to hold you and make love to you the whole day until you were both exhausted by the end of the day.