Héctor Bellerín

^But that's Papí^:)

"It's really nice to have you back sweetheart."
Your mother said, as you followed her into the backyard of your childhood home.
Your family was throwing a small get together.
Your extended family had arrived, eager to see you. It had been atleast a year since you last visited.
After you graduated from HighSchool early you decided to study Nursing in Spain.
One day while you were work-studying in a local Barcelona clinic.
A young man by the name of Hector came in for a physical.
He dorkily flirted with you and asked for your number.
You gave it to him but didn't expect a call. He was very cute but you didn't want anything to distract you from your studys.
Little did you know that Hector had fallen hard for you.
He loved how sweet you were and how you were clueless as to who he was. After he left, one of the students explained how he was a big deal and a famous athlete.
You had kept him in mind, not because he was fanous. You were constantly thinking about how he had assumed you didn't speak Spanish. So he tried to seduce you by speaking 'the language of love'.
"Eres muy Bonita enfermera."
"Gracias Hector, Eres muy guapo tambien."
He was entirely embarassed, you always remembered how flushed his cheeks got.
After a few more visits and texts, he waited a few months until your graduation came around and he asked you out.
You gladly said yes and here you were two years later visiting your family together. Hector had gone out with your father while you stayed and helped your mom.
"So mija, how's life now that you're living with Hector?"
"It's great, I work a few blocks away from the house and Hector's training grounds and the stadium where Arsenal plays is very close. I'm very happy with him mom, he makes me very happy."
She pressed a kiss to your temple and smiled, pulling away.
"That's great mija. I'm happy you're happy. Are you taking care of yourself?"
You helped her place the food on the table outside and replied as you sat down next to her:
"Yeah I am, He's at the top of his game and It's only my first year as a nurse. We want to start a family but not now. I've told him that I want us to be married before we start a family."
"You would have very beautiful kids."
She said with a smile, you knew she wanted grand kids, your younger sister and brother were about to graduate HighSchool and your parents were going to have an empty nest soon.
"After he proposes."
She wrapped both arms around you and smiled:
"I hope that's soon."
"I do too."
You walked back into the kitchen and helped your mom season the hamburger meat for the grill.
"Hey mom?"
"Yes mija?"
"Does dad like Hector?"
"He does, he loves talking with Hector about sports."
You giggled and added:
"He's the ideal son-in-law. He's respectful and dad can especially talk to him about sports."
"It's faith, he plays for Arsenal and your dad loves Arsenal."
"Let's just hope he doesn't lecture Hector about how he plays."
"He's honest, but he won't be mean to him."
You giggled and heard the front door open. Hector came in with your dad holding a few paper grocery bags. They seemed to be very happily joking and laughing.
"I called my agent & he said he could get us in the arena court side."
"That's great!" Your dad said as they put the bags down on the table.
"We'll wake up early that day to catch a flight tomorrow to Oakland."
Your dad chuckled and glanced at you: "Hector's manager got us tickets to go see the warrior's final. It's been sold out for weeks."
Hector chuckled and took a seat next to you. Since we're staying here the rest of the week I feel like it's only right we take your parents to their favorite team's game." You chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek.
Your mother smiled and said;
"That's very kind of you Hector."
You giggled and wrapped your arms around him, Hector and yourself had only been here for a few hours yet he's being so adorable and generous.
"Y/n. Hector can I ask you guys for a huge favor?"
"Yeah mom?"
"Is it alright if your aunt stays in your room tonight? You and Hector can take the basement room for tonight."
Hector smiled and replied:
"No big deal Señora."
"Yeah mom no biggie. C'mon Hector let's go get our stuff out the car."