Overstimulation/ Work for It(P1)

Sorry fam:) I've been super busy lately:)
-Pretty Dirty Man-

^That was a warning^

I listened to this song on replay while writing this;

Kevin Roland- Si no te enamoras

James Rodriguez-

"Y/n, sit still baby."

He muttered as you groaned in pain. James was getting you really worked up.

Your hips were beginning to shake as his fingers worked your sensitive heat.

The Colombian smiled as your back arched and he leaned in pressing his lips to your forehead.

You groaned in pain as pleasure swirled through you.

James had given you four orgasm with just his fingers and you were sure he wasn't finished just yet.

"Hammy..." You wailed as his fingers circled your core making your stomach tighten.

He smiled as your hips shook and you squirted onto his fingers, he bit down on his lower lip, incredibly aroused as you desperately wanted to close your legs, feeling the blush rise in your cheeks as he stared at your heat.

You crossed your knees, his eyebrows knitted together and his hands slipped between your thighs, his fingers causing goosebumps to rise on your sensitive skin.

"Don't feel embarassed around me Princessa, I'm the last person you should ever feel insecure around. I know your body like the back of my hand. I know how to make you moan quietly and scream loudly in pleasure."

You licked your lips and nodded in agreement and he added:

"Now, What do you want me to do to you? Tell me?"

James leaned in to kiss you. His soft lips moved roughly against yours. "Make Love to me."

You muttered breathlessly as his lips moved down to your neck.

He glanced up and replied cockily: "Whatever you want baby."

Diego Reyes:

You groaned in pain as the feeling of the small toy vibrating against your sensitive heat. Diego was enjoying your soft complains and

winces. Your fingers gripped the soft sheets tightly as he slipped the small vibrator inside you, quickly replacing it with two fingers.

You watched intently as his eyebrows knitted together, he was deeply concentrated on the movements of his fingers. He glanced up at you and smiled as he quickly curled his fingers and found that very special spot.

The vibrator pulsed against your heat once more as his fingers moved in and out of you quickly.

You're lips parted as your back arched, once more as you came onto his fingers. Diego leaned in and pressed his lips to yours gently:

"You don't realize how sexy you look like this babe..."

"Diego please, I need you inside me!!"

The

Chicharito;

"Owe..Javy please move just a little.."

You whined as you felt his fingers slip into your hair.

"Next time, you want to flirt with one of my teammates in front of me; remember this. Now if you want an orgasm you need to work for it.." You nibbled on your lower lip and sighed, you could feel his hard erection against your bum.

It was taunting you, as you faced away from him. You groaned and slowly moved your hips back until you felt his hard tip poking at your bum. You reached back uncomfortably and tried to grip his member. He gently slapped your hand away and directed his hard member to your entrance.

"Javier Por favor."

He grunted as you scooted back, your fingers gripped the sheets as he filled you up.

You felt your body shake a little from the lack of movement.

You turned slightly and noticed that

Javier was extremely frustrated.

His hands were crossed over his chest while he was biting down on his lower lip.

You groaned and bit down on your lower lip. He quickly gave in, thrusting himself as muttered:

"I'm still mad though."