Pet Names

This photo....Zayum..Uhhh Maaah lawrd!!!I had to like pour a bucket of cold water on my self and think about Jesus to keep calm and carry on after I saw this photo!😂

Fernando Torres:
"Boobear!"
You called out as you walked into your house. You placed the bags of groceries on the kitchen counter and sighed. Hopefully Fernando was home to help you put them away.
Making your way upstairs you heard laughter and hoped figured out that you had unexpected company. You walked into his mancave and found him with a few if his teammates. They were playing Fifa. Mentally praying that they hadn't heard your nickname for him, you smiled and said: "Nando? Can you come help me put away the groceries, please.
It'll only take a second."
He stood up and kissed your cheek, as you stepped out if the room one of his friends called out;
"Hey Boobear, can I take your turn?" He shook his head at you and chuckled. "I'm sorry Amor, I didn't think you had company." You quickly apologized hugging his waist. Fernando chuckled and lenses in pressing his lips to yours:
"It's okay Nena. Don't worry about it. They just don't understand it."

Mats Hummels:
"Oh Julian!" You cried out gripping his back as he pounded his hips against yours. "Fuck, baby."
He groaned, between his gritted teeth. He sloppily pressed his lips to yours and pulled away.
"Baby I'm close." He whispered as your lips brushed down his neck.
"Owe." You moaned, your nails dig into his back...
...-...
"Hey Mats? You feeling okay bro?"
"Yeah, just a bit tired."
The German replied to his teammate Mario Gotzë with a lazy grin.
Marco Reus yawned and took a sip of his coffee: "Am I the only one who couldn't sleep? Because of the moaning and yelling.
Mats picked at his scrambled eggs and stayed silent as all the guys agreed. The guys had luckily forgot that his middle name was Julian.
"Did you hear the lady last night?"
Erik said looking over at Mats, he nodded his head and took a bite of his bagel. "I was pretty dead last night, I slept like a baby."
Mats grabbed his phone and texted you what had happened.

Cristiano Ronaldo:
"You need to stop wearing such high heels, gatinho." Your Portuguese fiancé muttered as he slipped your Louis Vuitton heels off.
Your heels were red and you were sure you may have blisters.
"It's part of the job Cris."
He sighed and kissed your forehead, lifting you up off your feet and carrying you bridal style upstairs to your shared bedroom.
"What's a gatinho?"
You asked pressing your temple to his neck.
He smiled and replied with a chuckle; "It's a pet-name I have for you." You giggled and replied:
"I know that, I'm asking what it means." Cristiano opened the door and set you down into the bathroom.
You stripped down and slipped into the bath he had prepared for you.
Cristiano sat down on the floor and watched as you slipped your hair into a messy bun.
"Feeling relaxed?"
You rested the back of your head on the tub side and smiled:
"Yes. Baby?"
Cristiano took your hand in his and smiled: "Do you need anything else?"
"No, I'm actually very relaxed and thank you."
He smiled as you blew bubbles out of your hand towards him and giggled. "You didn't tell me."
Cristiano looked up from his phone and smiled: "What?"
"What does gatinha mean?"
"Kitten." He replied with a chuckle.
"Kitten? Hmm.. I actually like that. Ronnie. Why did you decide to call me that?"
"I don't want to say my reasoning they're all very dirty now that I'm thinking back."
You could hold back your giggles at his remark.

James Rodriguez:
"By the way..You look amazing tonight Princessa."
James wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your forehead
"Gracias Amorsito Corazon."
You whispered, so only he could hear. He chuckled and kissed your hair gently. You felt your cheeks get warm as you glanced around.
You noticed Sergio rubbing Pilar's growing bump. It was a meeting, with the WAGS to discuss the upcoming holiday and discuss team bonding. You wore a black skirt and a long sleeved maroon crop top, paired with some black, red bottom Lou Vuittons. James wore a pair of dark jeans, a gray shirt, and a black leather jacket. James could see your longing, he leaned into whisper: "That's going to be us soon corazon."
You giggled and squeezed his hand. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see; Cristiano: "Hey Corazon and his novia? Do you want a beer or something we're going to be here for a while."
You nodded shyly and James simply asked him to get him a Coke.
Cris chuckled and walked away.
"Does everyone know I call you that?"
"Yeah. It got around really quickly."
"I'm so sorry."
"No, mine isn't the worst. Trust me they call Cristiano; Kitty."

Jonathan Dos Santos:
"Hey babe? Can you bring me my phone charger it's by the bed."
You stood up slipping on your slippers. "Sure Papí."
Jonathan was suffering from a sprained ankle and was out for the next week and a half. His brother; Giovanni, and his friends/teammates were keeping him company.
Javier Hernandez chuckled and nodded his head, Carlos Vela chuckled along as he scrolled down his twitter feed. "What's up?"
Jona asked curiously: "You're girlfriend calls you Papí? Damn!"
"Yeah? She doesn't mind calling me that."
"Even when your; Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow-ing?" Javier asked, unable to contain his laughter.
"I think you mean Frickle-Frackling." Carlos added with a small chuckle.
Giovanni chuckled, catching on with the conversation:
"Dude, what if one day you're visiting her parents house and she says: 'Papí can you get me a fork.' What happens when both you and her father stand up to get the fork."
Jonathan laughed and scratched the back of his head: "Y'all's are idiots, there's limits to nicknames you know. Like she can call me Papí all she wants here and in public. But with parents, I'm Jona or babe."
Giovanni snickered and asked;
"Can you imagine mom's face if she called you Papí infront of her?"
"She'd probably get really freaked out. I'd be really embarrassed. Dad would probably be impressed."
Giovanni burst out laughing and high fived his older brother:
"Bro I'm impressed."