Baby Showers

^thanks Tumblr & Wattpad^

Marco Reus:
"Everything is so beautiful."
You chimed, as you slipped your fingers through his. Marco's sister and mother really outdid themselves with your baby shower. They decided to have it at the Reus family home. Most of his teammates were there along with friends and family. You smiled as you glanced around at the decorations. The party was
Monsters Inc themed, everything was baby blue. You smiled as you glanced at the beautiful cake.
Ivan M. Reus is on his way!
You smiled as you glanced up at Marco, who looked extremely happy as he greeted a few of his teammates. Marco glanced down at you and rested a hand on your bulging belly.
"Feeling okay?"
You placed your hand over his and smiled:
"With my two favorite boys? Always."

Erik Durm:
"Are you okay Liebe? Do you need a water or something?"
"Yeah, it's just she's kicking me a lot."
Erik smiled and rested a hand on your belly. He chuckled and rubbed your belly gently.
"Calm down little one."
You slipped a hand onto his wrist and he smiled.
"Can you believe it Liebe, two more months."
"Two more months and we can see our little princess."
"I know, I hope she looks like you." He said with a huge grin.
"On the contrary I hope she has your eyes."
You looked down at your belly and placed your hand over his.
"As long as Allison James Durm is healthy, I don't care what she looks like."

Rafinha Alcantara:
"RJ?"
He whispered as he leaned in to press his ear to your belly.
You were at your baby shower. Sitting at the edge of the pool with Rafinha. You were wearing a bikini top, a pair of loose denim shorts and a flowy cardigan. It was a small get together with his family and a few close teammates. You personally didn't want anything too spectacular. It's not your taste. Rafinha gently pressed a kiss to your belly and smiled.
"Can't wait for my little buddy." You chuckled and wrapped an arm around his waist.
"I can't wait to meet him either."
"Rafa? Y/n? Smile!"
You turned and smiled, Rafinha pressing a kiss to your cheek as your mother-in-law snapped a picture. Rafinha pulled out his phone and you posed for a selfie.
Pressing a shy kiss to his cheek.
He chuckled a filtered it black and white.
💕Bae😉😍👪
She's giving me the most increible gift:) My little junior

James Rodriguez:
"Salomé look at the pretty pink flowers."
You carefully lifted her up and tried to place her on your hip. James quickly came and lifted her up in his arms.
"Babe, I've told you, you can't carry her. Not now."
"I miss carrying her."
"I know but you could hurt Addison."
He said as he placed a hand on your belly.
Salomé looked at her father and turned to give you the same pouty look. "Yeah Mamí, you could hurt the baby."
You gave her an exaggerated frown and giggled.
"Okay c'mon then, let's go say hello to grandma."
Salome ran up to your mother and she lifted her up in her arms.
"Salo! You've gotten so big."
James wrapped both arms around you and smiled: "Everything looks so pink."
You chuckled and replied:
"I know you were hoping for a boy Hammy, but Salomé is going to enjoy having a baby sister."
"I know, I'm really happy that we're having a baby in the first place.. Aslong as Addison is healthy. Who knows maybe our next baby shower will be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed."
"Sure. Hopefully, or it'll be pink. again."
"That's not fair I'm already outnumbered, before you know it my car is going to be filled with pads and makeup. Aye Dios."
You chuckled and slipped your fingers through his hair:
"Don't forget the hairspray and the curling iron."

Oliver Giroud:
"Did you think we would end up having a boy and a girl baby shower at the same time."
He said with a small smile.
"I didn't think that we would end up being blessed so quickly."
You said as you slipped a hand on your very swollen belly.
"Anyways, you look very beautiful baby." You blushed and fixed his light pink bowtie, he was wearing a white button up shirt and some khaki slacks, while you were wearing a yellow pastel knee length dress that completed your belly and showed off a little cleavage. "Olly! Y/n! Come on let's cut the cake so you can tell us the names." Your mother said while she adjusted her camera
You led Oliver by the hand towards the box set on the table. You wanted to surprise everyone with the baby names.
Oliver placed both hands onto your shoulders as you sat down.
"Olly, can you please do the honors?" You said, with a smile.
"Gladly, baby."
Oliver lifted the box up and your mother along with his light up with joy.
Oliver Giroud II
& Lilian Alessandria Giroud
Oliver smiled and leaned in to press a kiss to your cheek.
"I love you.."

Cristiano Ronaldo:
You looked around your bug backyard, blue streamers and matching balloons everywhere. I
"Ronnie, Y/n? Turn this way, I need a picture of you guys by the pool with junior for the scrapbook." Your sister-in- law Elma said with a smile.
You wrapped an arm around Cristiano's waist and he smiled placing a hand on Cristianinho.
"Say cheese!"
You giggled and took a seat on the grass, "Elma can you do one of me and junior?"
"Sure."
Cristiano gasped exaggeratedly as he pulled out his phone.
"I'm offended."
Cristianinho smiled and sat down next to you, pressing a kiss to your big belly.
Junior was so much older, it was incredible how you met him at the age of 3 now at the age of 6 you were expecting a baby brother for him: Alexander James Dos Santos Averio. Junior was extatic, he constantly wrapped his little arms aroun your tummy and before going to bed or heading off to school he says goodbye to Alex. Cristiano sometimes pretended to be exaggeratedly upset over the fact that junior was being very lovey dovey with you.
You would giggle and reply: "C'mon Cris, you know he's just happy that we're finally giving him a baby brother like he's always wanted."

Javier Hernandez:
"Y/n..are you okay babe?"
Javier said, pressing a hand to your forehead.
"Yeah...My head hurts a little."
Your sister-in-law, Ana Silvia came inside and placed a hand on your belly. "Come outside, so you can eat something. Maybe JJ is hungry." Javier helped you up, pressing a hand to your lower back. He looked stunning in a pair of black jeans, brown dress shoes and a navy blue button up. You were wearing a pair of black skinny maternity jeans, a light blue button up shirt, and a pair of brown uggs.
He smiled and led you towards the backward of your house. Blue streamers and blue table cloths. Everything, looked beautiful.
Ana and your mother in law definitely outdid themselves.
Ana came out wearing a long striped blue and white dress.
"Javy helped me pick the food, you should be very satisfied."
You glanced over at the food table. Pozole, donuts, tamales, red velvet cake, gummy bears, vanilla cupcakes, and fresh cucumber, and fruit. Javier placed both hands on your shoulders and gently massaged. "Everything you've been craving for the past 7 months."
You chuckled and turned around, wrapping both arms around his waist: "This is really sweet."
"Anything for you Amor...."

Lucas Silva:
You glanced at the huge victorian mirror in your closet. You were wearing a maroon maxi dress, with some gladiator sandals.
Your hair up in a braided crown.
After taking a quick selfie. You rested a hand on your bump, you couldn't help but smile.
"Filho.."
You muttered to yourself as you gently caressed your belly.
"You're getting so big honey.. I can't wait to meet you."
As you went on to explain to your kicking boy, that today was a special day for him. You hadn't noticed Lucas, standing by the doorway. He was grinning at you. he knew how much you loved speaking to Junior and how you loved that for the past 5 and a half months you weren't alone. You always had your junior. He coughed and you turned around; "Oh uh..Hello."
"Hello.."
"Have you been there for a while?"
"No, just a few minutes."
"Have the guests arrived?"
"Mhm.."
"You look very handsome."
"You always look gorgeous."
Your cheeks felt hot as you walked over to him, he stood up and pressed a kiss to your cheek.
"Absolutely no make up."
"Okay."
"I love seeing you this natural."
You smiled and fixed the collar of his white collared shirt.
"C'mon baby, Coach Ancelloti Wants to greet you."
....
"Y/n. It's great to finally meet you sweetheart, you look lovely."
You smiled and gladly hugged him.
"Thank you Coach, it's great to meet you aswell."
"I've got a special present for the little one."
You smiled and picked up the adorable outfit from its present bag. It was a Real Madrid jersey with Lucas #16 and of course
Lucas Silva II printed on it.