Getting It On(Variety)

Cristiano Ronaldo:
He loves getting it on in the bedroom. Watching you bounce up and down on top of him makes him crave you more. Your moans fill the room and once he can't control the need; he rolls you onto your back and watches you grip the bedsheets and lose yourself to him.

James Rodgriguez:
The couch is his favorite place to do the dirty: he'll lay there letting you do your way with him as your moans fill the house. Or he'll sit there and hike your skirt up and slip his shorts off letting you bounce on his lap and rock back and forth until your knees get weak and the back of his head is resting on the couch.

Mesut Özil:
The pool in the backyard is Mesut's favorite place to take you on. You two would just be playing in the water and the urge would run through both of you. He loved watching you grip the poolside as your bum pressed to his crotch and his hands would press against yours. He'd make sure to leave you shaking when he was done.

Fernando Torres:
The bathtub in your shared bathroom was your special place to do it. He'd sit you on his lap and rub your heat until you were screaming his name. You'd return the favor by performing oral until he couldn't stop groaning your name or you'd thrust him until he came onto your hands.

Sergio Ramos:
Sergio loved to have you in the shower. Not only was it wet but so were you and he'd press you against the cold tiled wall and fuck you senseless or he'd get on his knees and perform oral on you until you couldn't stand anymore. He'd love seeing you struggled to stand as he rubbed and lapped away at you. He would make sure to hold you securely against him.

Erik Durm:
Usually on the way home from far away events or anything that involved long car rides always gave him the chance to have car sex. He liked how he was so controlled as you licked away at him and he'd still tell you exactly what to do and you'd obey. The way your mouth worked on him until he had to pull over and orgasm. He loved hearing you moan how big he is and how much you loved it. It made him feel good.

Jonathan Dos Santos :
The laundry room next to the kitchen was an unusual place but he loved sitting you down on the washing matching and hearing it shake as he thrusted into you until you could barely hold yourself up and had to wrap your arms around his shoulders. He loved the sound of your moans as your orgasm came down and the washing matching's shaking not missing a beat.

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez;
Bent over the kitchen table was has his favorite. He'd run his fingers at your underwear as you'd let him. He'd slip your underwear down to your knees and your skirt was hiked up. His pants pooled at his feet along with his briefs. He'd watch you grip the marble table as you'd hold back screams. Javier could feel your knees go weak and his hand would reposition to yours on the table and his body pressed against yours supported you up.

Neymar Jr.
On the floor with your legs spread wide open as he'd grab your thigh and wrap it around his waist, the other spread open aswell. He'd love the eye contact and the angle he'd thrust at. You like watching him as he thrusted in and out you. Occasionally he'd fondle on your breasts until your orgasm came down. Then he'd start over again.

Iker Casillas:
No surprise Iker likes taking you on his desk in his house office. Why? because he likes to be the dominant one. Occasionally kissing you. He'd sit you on his desk and thrust you until your knees went weak and you couldn't help but cry out in pleasure.
He liked the feeling of combining work with pleasure. Especially after a long rough day. He'd need you even more.

Dani Alves:
He liked taking you on outside. His favorite beach house had its own coast and you'd lay back and let Dani devour you. It was private and just for you two. He liked the feeling of your fingers pulling at his hair and your cries for him: how much you liked it and how you don't want him to stop.

Gio Dos Santos:
His favorite place would be in the bedroom but he'd have you bent over the foot of the bed making you grip the sheets as he pounded away from behind. Giving you great orgasms at an angle. His lips pressed to the nape of your neck and he'd grip your chest and you'd cry his name as he'd ocassionaly grab your bum.

David Villa:
In his man-cave: He liked it when you'd suck him off while he was on the couch. He'd grip your hair and guide you where to suck specifically.
Your lips would quiver around his erection and he'd moan and groan. You pumped whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. He would eventually orgasm in your mouth; dropping his load and watching you swallow.

Leo Messi:
Being a designer and all you spent
a lot of time in your dressingroom/ closet getting outfits ready for yourself and Leonel.
Since you were in there most of the time he wouldn't mind getting you off in there either. He would sit on the chair and you'd have your very way with him.
He'd hold your hips against. Leo loved seeing you moan and groan his name and watching your back arch as he'd pound away.

Oscar Embobia:

He liked getting it on against the wall. Oscar loved to feel in control of you and pushing you up against the wall making you moan his name. He'd pound you against the wall until he had to hold you up. Your nails clawing at his back and his hands gripping your sides and his chest pressed against yours.
Until your toes curled and you screamed his name in pleasure.

Marc Bartra
The private balcony from your bedroom was his favorite spot to play. He'd have you on the little couch bed outside. Your legs wrapped around him as he pounded your pussy. Making you scream in pleasure. Hoping the neighbors didn't call the police.

Mats Hummels:
Mats loves to have his way with you while he sits on one of the kitchen chairs. He'd sit there and then you'd sit on his lap. Lowering yourself onto his length. He'd squeeze your bum as he rocked you back and forth. You were shaking by the time you both reached your orgasms.

David Beckam:
While you were both very private about your sex life. It was no surprise that David liked the mile high club. He liked being able to fuck you hundreds of feet up in the air. It was kind of funny. He'd always make sure to have a private room in the private jets for the occasion

Marco Reus:
He liked giving you pleasure while you sat at your home bar. He'd sit you on th counter and hold you tight against him and you'd let him claim your body. Marco would have you shaking and begging for him to stop.