Diego Reyes

<Babes>

Diego Reyes:D

Your fingers quickly skimmed through the back of his dark hair as he quickly thrusted his hips against yours. You tried your hardest to contain the moans and profanities coming out of your mouth. Your legs slipped even tightly around his waist as he pressed you up to the cool tile wall. "Unh..Diego please." You cried out as he picked up a steady rhythm. You were celebrating the fact that he had been selected as captain for Mexico NT and of course they won. Diego pressed a kiss to the tip of your nose and you gasped in pleasure. You groaned as he slowed down and pressed a soft kiss to your lips.
He pulled out quickly and turned you onto your back, you slipped both hands onto the tiled wall and bit your lip. Diego slipped both hands onto your waist and rammed himself in once again. "Fuck. Unh..Diego please."
You begged, "Shhh Amor.." He cooed as he pounded his hips against yours.
"I'm coming Diego.."
"Don't.." He muttered pressing a soft kiss to your lips again. You muttered his name over and over as your hips tightened around him.
"Go ahead.." he rasped, his sexy tone of voice triggered a sensation and you moaned loudly. Coming down from your high, he groaned softly as your walls clenched around him. With great difficulty he managed to thrust into you a few more times before coming down himself.
He gripped the back of your damp hair and pulled back gently, he pressed a long passionate kiss to your lips.
As you both felt the urge for a round two, you heard the doorbell ring.
Diego sighed and pulled away, pressing a kiss to your neck.
"I'll go check who that is.. But when I get back Princessa. You're pretty little bum is mine."
You groaned as he lightly smacked your bare bum. He quickly tried to dry his hair and wrapped a white towel around his hips making your mind swirl in pleasure as you noticed that massive dick-print.
...
Diego made his way towards the front door of your shared house. Since he was always traveling and rented an apartment in Portugal, he didn't mind moving in with you. He just wanted to be as close as possible to you, even if you did live in Spain.
Reyes made his way towards the front door and popped his head out. He was surprised to find an older woman at the door. He recognized the color of her eyes greatly. She seemed much surprised to see him aswell. "Hello, I think I've got the wrong address. I'm looking for my daughter: (Y/f/n)"
Diego bit down on his lower lip and coughed, gripping his towel. He contemplated what was to come yet managed to mutter:
"No, no.. You're at the right address, I'll go get Y/n..She's still in the shower. I mean-uh-come inside Take a seat.."
Diego tighter the grip on his towel and made a v-line for your shared bedroom and into the bathroom. Diego shut the door behind him and stared at you as a stream of hot water fell down your body gracefully. You took notice of him and smiled as you muttered: "Come on baby, I'm all wet for you now."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"I thought you wanted me to give you a blowjob?"
"Amor, you're mom is in the living room."
You glanced up at him with a horrified expression on your face, "What?!"
"Were you expecting her?"
"No, my family lives in the U.S. I live here for my career. She called a few days ago, but she didn't tell me about visiting?"
You turned off the water and Diego handed you a towel.
You quickly dried off and walked into your closet to change into some clothes. You ended up changing into a pair of denim shorts and one of Diego's gray shirts. You walked into his closet and found him slipping on some briefs. "Come out when your finished changing, so you can be formally introduced."
"I think she's seen enough of me for today sweetheart."
"Babe please."
"Alright, alright."
You pecked his check and stepped out into the living room.
Your mom was looking at a framed picture of you and Diego.
"When I saw on the tabloids that you were rumored to be dating a soccer player, I didn't realize you were going to get engaged to him after being together for three months, nor move in with him after a week."
"We've been dating for a year and we moved in and got engaged because we truly love each other.."
"Then why didn't you bring him home or introduce him?"
"Because, We're both so busy and by the way I met his mom the same day we got engaged so don't feel like it was just you."
"You're moving too fast mija.."
"Mom, he's the greatest guy I have ever met. He loves me and he makes me happy. He understands me and I understand him."
"Y/n? You're 20!"
"He's only 22!"
"I don't mean the age difference, I mean you're getting married so young."
"You married dad when you were 18!"
"That's different?"
"How?"
"Well-"
"I love him, and he loves me. He's a great guy mom..."
"I'm not saying he'sa bad guy, I'm saying it's too soon. You barely know each other."
You were on the verge of tears, all you wanted was to have her support. That was one of the main reasons you hadn't told her, you knew she wouldn't understand.
Just as you were going to do something regretful and yell at her.
Diego stepped into the room,
"Mrs. Y/L/N, if you would kindly let me interrupt. I would like to formally introduce myself.."
"Trust me Diego, I know who you are."
"I'm sure y/n has told you plenty."
He said with a warm smile.
"She hasn't, but she doesn't have to. The tabloids inform me of a lot of things."
You sighed and hoped Diego wouldn't get mad at her snarky comments.
"I can understand why she didn't want to, I mean we don't have time. Our jobs get in the way a lot."
He said calmly, slipping a hand onto your waist.
You noticed your mother's facial expression was a little less mad and more surprised at how Diego was taking her rude remarks.
"With all due respect ma'am, I know you must be incredibly pissed off with your daughter and myself. But I want you to know that; I love your daughter more than anything else in this world. She's the person I'm going to marry, I want her to be the mother of my children and I want to grow old with her. I want to make her happy, because she is my happiness. It would mean a lot of if you would accept our engagement."
You placed a hand over his and he turned to smile at you. You glanced at your mother who seemed to have made a quick decision: "I am her mother after all, I want what makes her happy. So I'll reluctantly say yes." You groaned at her statement and felt Diego's hands slip around your shoulder. "Thank you ma'am."
...
"How were you so damn calm baby?" 
You asked as Diego shut the door to your bedroom. Your mother was staying in a hotel close by, Diego managed to mend everything with a few words. He's so understanding and humbled that you weren't surpiriesd
"I have a mom aswell Y/n, I know how they can get. You've met mine and I know how they can get especially with daughters. My mother was way more protective of my sister than me." 
"Are you going to be like that with our future daughter?"
"If she's as beautiful as you than, she's never leaving the house." Diego said with a chuckle as you walked into the bathroom together and began to get ready for bed. "Are you serious?" 
"No. I'll be a protective dad: but I would still let her go on dates, as long as I was sitting a few tables behind them with a pair of sunglasses and a bucket-hat. Still, not just for our daughter but for my son aswell."
Diego chuckled as you rolled your eyes, he expected a playfull slap on the shoulder but instead you replied softly: "Who am I kidding, I'd probably end up sitting next to you at the table with a pair of sunglasses and a wig.."