Mario Götze

"Babe, I don't want to here."
"It'll be fun."
"What if somone comes in or goes through the back of the house and sees us."
"All the doors and the gates are locked."
You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "You're the kinkiest motherfucker, I swear."
Mario chuckled and pressed a kiss to your cheek.
"Strip."
"Really?"
"You can keep your shirt on, but you know I'll probably get that off you anyways."
You pulled your spandex down along with your panties. He pulled off his shirt along with his shorts.
He apparently chose not to wear underwear. You bit your lip as he sat down on the clear yoga ball.
It was awkward, beyond submission.
"Come here babe."
"Mario-I.."
"Babe, please. You know that my ultimate goal is to please you. Don't be so stiff, I've already got that covered."
You shyly made your way over, Mario gripped your waist with one thigh and carefully guided you. Until you felt the tip of his penis at your entrance. "Sit down Liebe."
You slowly began to sit down, but stopped nearly half way. Not on purpose, but in pain.
"Owe, Mario!" You cried out.
"I know, I know, we've never done it this way.."
Mario gripped both sides of your waist and helped you sit, until he was completely in you. You rested your head on his chest and groaned adjusting to his size.
Mario bit his lip and groaned: "Move, Liebe."
You sat up and nodded as his hands steadied your hips. You started with rocking your hips a little, Mario's hands holding you down, moans escaping both your lips as he slipped both hands down your bum and slowly lifted you up and down. You struggled not to move in his grasp, your legs shaking.
"Relax Liebe. Just feel it."
Mario leaned in and pressed a kiss to your lips. You groaned as he stopped, your fingers slipping up to grasp his shoulders.
"Just come."
You gripped his shoulder and groaned, feeling his hands shift you onto the floor. He pulled out, making you whine.
"Mario I didn't get to."
"Shh I know.."
He chuckled and pressed a kiss to the nape of your neck.
"Get on the ball."
You complyed without complaining, you were too aroused to care at this point. You rested your hips against the ball facing away from him. "Ready?" "Always. "The German chuckled and bit down on his lower lip. He spread you open and slipped himself in smoothly, due to your needy wetness. "Mario please!" You whined,wanting him to move. Mario kneeled down, pressing his hips to your bum, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. You nearly came as he gripped your stomach. You moaned at the sensation. You sighed and came onto yourself. Mario gripped the back of your head, as he thrusted quickly in and out of you, he climaxed inside after a few quick thrusts, he groaned at tugged your hair back gently. You sighed as he pulled out and gently slapped your bum. "Round two in the shower if your up for it." You smiled and nodded your head, he lifted you up off your feet and smiled.