Part 5

Guess what? We're going clubbing!
I dress in fishnets, black mini shorts, a cropped long sleeve shirt, and my black platform docs. Alex is in ripped jeans and a black tank top, sporting eyeliner and silver jewelry. Tessa, Kira, and Jake all wear similar stuff, making us look totally badass and dangerous.
We step though a large, metal door, our ears immediately being corrupted by loud music. Alcohol and smoke fills my nose, and I already feel in the mood.
We rush to a table, ordering drinks right away. I pull out a pack, passing a cigarette to Kira and taking one for myself.
We start with a game of truth or dare, already slamming down our first round of shots.
"I pick dare!" Jake declares when Alex asks, who smirks wildly.
"I dare you to walk around in just your boxers, asking at least ten people to rate you."
Jake's face pales, but he takes a swig of vodka and strips. We watch the whole time, laughing when an older man strokes his abs and whispers something in his ear. Jake runs to us in a flash, panting with genuinely scared eyes. This only makes us laugh harder.
"H- Hey! Stop it, that guy was really creepy!"
"Heh, right." I wipe a small tear out of my eye, regaining my breath.
"Come on Jake, sit!" Tessa pats the empty space beside her, earning a smile from Jake. It's my turn next, and I choose date as well. Kira says, "I dare you to sit on Alex's lap for the rest of the game!"
She wiggles her eyebrows evilly, and Alex and I blush. I climb onto him, letting him wrap his arms around me.
"Alright then, Tessa! Truth or dare!"
"Ummm, how about dare?" Yeah, we really like to torment each other with dares.
"Hmm. I dare you to slap that man over there," I say while pointing to him, "and pretend to be his girlfriend who he cheated on."
"Hah, fine. But I'm blaming a potential fight on you!" She shouts, waking to the young man with a glare.
We watch the whole exchange, from his wide eyes and confused stutters to him trying to hit Tessa. She... ends up breaking his arm. We gulp another round and laugh hysterically as Tessa crosses her legs with an annoyed look.
"You guys made me make a scene!"
This goes on for a while, until we're all way too drunk to know reality.
I stare up at Alex's smiling face with sparkling eyes. He's so fucking hot, it's insane. I grip his dark hair roughly, pulling his lips down on mine. Cutting off a small yelp, I slip my tongue into his warm mouth, tangling with his own. I wrap my other arm around his neck, gripping him tightly. He does the same, groping my thigh and pulling our bodies close. I talk through the kiss, regaining my breath temporarily.
"Tessa! Portal to my place!"
She looks over and giggles, activating her quirk underneath us. We drop in and onto my large bed, immediately resuming our session.
I pull out shirts off and pin his wrists on the sheets, planting soft kisses down his neck. Moaning, Alex squirms under my hold. I suck on his collarbone, nibbling his ear next. He makes more 'mature' sounds, pulling my lips into a smirk.
I move down his torso, sucking on one nipple gently, letting thin trickles of saliva run down his chest. Playing with the other, I move my hand to our belts. Stripping ourselves, Alex manages to stutter.
"I- Izuku..."
"Relax, darling."
"Hn..."
I move a hand to his dick, playing with his tip and stroking it, moving faster and faster as he grips the mattress and yells out my name. I put him into my mouth, my tongue guiding the large organ to the back of my throat. "Izuku...!" He shouts, and I simply go faster, yearning to please him. He reaches his climax, coming into my mouth. Swallowing, I let his now limp dick fall, helping him flip over.
"Alex... look at me..."
He does so, teary eyes gazing up from his blushing face. I smile, all I want right now is to see his face, his beautiful crimson eyes.
"Ready?"
"Y- Yes."
I prepare him slowly, then slip into him. He lets out a small yelp when I push in further, and I continue slowly. I let out a few soft moans as I push in further, and Alex yells when I hit his prostrate and he comes once again.
"AHhHh Izuku...!"
I smirk, thinking of the things I can make him do.
"I- I'm almost there..." I moan louder, nearing my climax.
In one last thrust, I come inside of him. I pull out of his hole, letting him flop back onto his back, panting and blushing madly.
I collapse at his side, half draped over his sweating body. I fall asleep listening to the rhythm of his pants and his hand ruffled in my hair.