Part 9

"If I were a villain, you'd be dead right now, Kacchan."
I keep my grip on the blonde tight, pressing my cold blade to his skin.
All twenty students are tense and shocked, frozen under my hard stare. I finish scanning them, letting my focus come back to Bakugo.
"Deku. What the fuck are you doing here."
I let him go, pushing away from him lightly. "Well, Kacchan, I have a job to do. I'm going to make sure you inexperienced weakling muscle up a bit."
"What?! What the hell could a usleless deku like you do!"
I sigh, looking over to Nezu for help.
Nodding, he shuffles in Aizawa's scarf. "Well, Bakugo, Izuku and his four friends have grown over the past year. Frankly, Izuku by himself could defeat All Might."
Bakugo's eyes widen in rage, but he doesn't have the chance to speak.
"So, I have asked the Five Crows to come to UA for a month, teaching you all they know. And I expect you all to behave and listen to everything they say. Well then, Midoriya, we will take our leave."
"Yeah, we'll be fine. Not so sure about those guys, though." I turn to study the students once again, mumbling the last part.
And just like that, we're left with a bunch you horrified, loud, weaklings.
Questions begin to stir, then comments too, yells filling the air.
Alex scoots closer, grabbing my hand. Tessa, Kira, and Jake also ready themselves, looking at me for instructions. I shake my head and whisper to Alex, who heads my order.
Activating his quirk, Alex takes control of the lingering shadows near us, forcing them up everyone's body and covering their mouths. A few muffled grunts and yells are scattered around, but nothing happens. Most surprisingly, there are no certain explosions heard.
"Enough!" I yell, rubbing my temples. "I'm not here to reminisce. Anyway, training will start tomorrow at seven am. I expect you all to be on time, or that'll be ten laps around the track. That's all, and you'd better rest up while you can."
Tessa teleports us away, leaving my old classmates shocked and confused. Well, except Mina and Denki. We're on good terms.
Back in the dorms, we huddle on the couches with a few of the teachers. That would be Mic, Aizawa, and Midnight.
Aizawa passes me a mug of coffee, black despite my preference of milk and sugar. Sighing, I take a gulp of the steaming drink and shrink a little into Alex's arms.
Aizawa's voice call out to me, and I zone into my surroundings.
"Hey, problem child. You never did tell us why you moved."
I look up, almost disappointed that the question was finally asked.
I move closer to Alex and take a deep breath. "Well, it's a long story. Buckle up."

Tears stream down my face as I run the knife across my skin, watching warm blood trickle down my thigh.
My thoughts are chaos, I can't control my emotions. They simply rage on, tormenting me and making my chest ache. Tempting me to hurt myself, encouraging my anxiety to run wild.
I gave in a week ago, I've had enough of everything.
I won't kill myself, though. No, that's simply the easy way out. I don't have the right to take advantage of life and death aimlessly. I'll continue to hurt, just like I've 'hurt' my classmates, and just like my mother hurt.
Then, just maybe, I'll prove my worth.

"And here we are." I take another sip of coffee, now only room temperature.
I don't bother looking up, I can imagine the worried, guilty, pitying looks.
"Izuku... I'm sorry we weren't there for you. I think I speak for all the staff when I say we were blind towards our students." Aizawa says, and I make eye contact with him.
He doesn't have much of those emotions in his eyes, really. Maybe just sadness and guilt.
"It's ok, Aizawa. All of you. I'm doing much better now, anyway."
Midnight yells, "I can't believe class 1A did that! Not even Monoma would go that far..."
I laugh a little at memories of the nagging classmate. He always had the best comebacks, for sure.
"Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed. You all better get rest, too. Tomorrow's going to be rough."
An array of agreements sound from behind me, and I walk to the elevator.

Yeah, tomorrow is going to be fun.