Part 8

"Congrats, Izu!"
Balloons and confetti crowd my vision, and the smell of vodka is already in my senses.
"Guys, what's all this?"
"Let's sit!"
We gather on the couches, already digging into snacks.
"So," Jake starts, "we've decided. You will be the new leader of the Five Crows!"
"Yep!" Kira chimes in.
"...well, shit. I mean, I'm honored, but... do you really want me as your leader?"
"Of course, Izu! You'll be great! And you're stronger than us all combined, anyway." Kira states, taking a gulp of straight vodka. Honestly, I don't know how we're still eligible for being heros after all this *cough* illegal shit.
I grin at everyone, grabbing a shot glass and gulping it. "Then I'll do my best! Let's kick some villain ass!"
Everyone shouts in agreement, and Alex pulls me close. Kissing me on the cheek, Alex passes
out cards and we begin a round of bullshit.

"Ah, shit. Do we really have to do this?"
"Yes, Jake! Don't even try ditching us!" Yeah, we've been through that plenty of times.
I heave the black duffle bag over my shoulder, stepping in front of the group and signaling for Tessa to teleport us.
"Alrighty, guys. Let's do this."
And here we are, standing in front of a group of very familiar heros.
"Sup, Nezu. It's great to see you all!" I scan the group, noting All Might's absence.
Midnight and Present Mic run up to me, tackling me to the ground. Mic accidentally activates his quirk, making me go deaf for a moment.
I transform into a cat after I deem myself incapacitated, trotting over to Nezu and Aizawa. Ignoring the two hero's complains, I transform to my human form and stand tall.
"Hey, Teach. Nezu. How have you been?"
"Just great, Midoriya. And I trust New York has been treating you well?"
"Yeah." I say, looking over my shoulder to glance at my friends.
I turn fully, only half expecting the scene unfolding in front of me.
Midnight and Tessa are crouched down on the ground with evil grins, whispering and snickering to each other. Jake and Mic are have a yelling contest, and Kira and Alex are simply walking towards me calmly. Jeez, these guys are crazy.
"Oi, Kira. What the hell happened."
"The usual."
"Ahh, ok. I'll go get them, then. Introduce yourselves."
They him in response, Alex smiling warmly at me. So bright...
I transform my voice box, lungs, and throat into those of a bear's, taking a deep breath. I let out an incredible roar, putting Mic's quirk to shame. I stop after a few seconds, careful to not harm them.
Turning back to human, I clear my throat and glare slightly at Tessa and Jake.
"Guys. Behave. Come here and introduce yourselves."
They gulp visibly, jumping to my side as we turn to the also visibly scared pros.
I give a wide smile to the group of staff. "Everyone, allow me to introduce these idiots." I say, pointing to each person as their names come. "This is Kira, who's quirk is Vines. Jake, who manipulates Ice. Alex, my boyfriend, who controls shadows. And Tessa, who's quirk is Teleportation. We're known as the Five Crows."
"Wonderful." Nezu says from Aizawa's scarf, "I am the principal of UA. You will never know what I am, so do not ask. And, Izuku, I have to say I am looking forward to your reunion. It will be quite amusing, I am sure." He says, greeting us with a sadistic smirk.
He also seems to have gotten hold of a cup of tea. Who know how he's capable of such deeds...
"Right. Well then, when do we start?"
"As soon as possible! I trust you know the details of your stay?" I nod at this and he continues, "Follow me, let's meet up with your former classmates."
"Oh, and Nezu?" I ask, before trailing behind them. "Do you mind if I have some... fun?"
I can practically see the air become thick under my smirk and glinting eyes, Aizawa frowning slightly and Mic tensing up.
However, Nezu simply nods with a smirk of his own.
"Of course, Midoriya. Just don't kill them, please."

"Right."