𝘼𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙨

November 26, 1994 

Aster looked up from her book on Acromantulas that she'd read once through already, feeling bored and restless. This usually wasn't a problem for her, since at any one time, she had several things going on at once. But, surprisingly, Aster had nothing urgent for her in this place and time.

Her personal training in magical and physical fighting was progressing rather well. Even Severus had said so. She could probably hold her own against any 2 Outer Circle Death Eater. She didn't feel like practicing her violin again, and thanks to Hagrid's help, Aster basically had a plan on how to deal with the Acromantulas, so this left her mind to wander.

Inevitably, it strayed towards Marvolo, the biggest and most influential thing in her life. Marvolo, himself, was engrossed in some book the RoR provided for him. Watching the handsome but ghostly form, Aster couldn't remember how many times she wished Marvolo was real...or at least had a real body. That late Summer night discussion floated through her mind...again. It seemed that not even burying it deep inside her occlumency shields could keep her curiosity in check. Despite the order not to bring the subject up again, she couldn't help this deep yearning inside her to explore whatever Marvolo had to offer.

It was just so frustrating that she couldn't do anything about it!

Part of it, Aster knew was Marvolo trying to protect her, but Aster wasn't naïve. She knew it meant sex, meant giving herself to her Lord in that way, and every time she let her imagination run wild, she'd get all warm and excited and yes, she'd get wet too. But it's been so long, and Marvolo never brought the subject up again, even when he knew Aster was masturbating to fantasies of a human version of Marvolo towering over her...holding her down, touching her in a way that the phantom Marvolo never could...

Aster bit off an involuntary groan and shifted uncomfortably. Great, now she was all hot and bothered again!

Aster shot another glance at Marvolo again to see if he heard her. But no, Marvolo was still completely absorbed in that book, and for some reason, this made Aster irrationally angry. Here she was fighting a losing battle against her stupid teenage hormones and Marvolo was over there all cool, calm, and collected oblivious to Aster's suffering.

Fed up with being ignored, Aster pushed away from her desk and strode towards Marvolo until her shadow fell over the book that managed to grab her friend/lover's attention. Aster bit her lower lip. If she wanted to do this, now was the perfect time.

"Marvolo," Aster began and waited until Marvolo looked up with mildly curious eyes. "I think it's time you help me prepare for when the Dark Lord returns," Aster said decisively. "You saw how it was like when we went to Riddle Manor. If I'm not going to make a fool of myself again, I need to be prepared." 

Marvolo leaned back, an eyebrow quirking up in interest. "I thought we had discussed this, Little One."

"Yes, but that was months ago," Aster said, letting a little of her frustration slip through.

Marvolo chuckled. He hadn't missed Aster squeezing her thighs together. "And do you think you're even capable of giving up control over to me?" He reached out under her skirt to brush lightly over Aster's panty-covered sex, eliciting a delicious little moan from his Little Serpent. "Because it's more than just sex."

All thought seemed to fly out of Aster's mind. Marvolo's cooler touch was such relief to her burning heat. But Aster forced herself not to lose focus. She needed a clear head if she wanted to finish what she started. "I am more than ready, Marvolo," Aster said with conviction.

Marvolo was impressed with Aster's persistence. It showed how much she really wanted this, that it wasn't just a passing fancy. Marvolo floated up from behind the table and began lazily circling the smaller form and wrapping the girl up in coils of his smoky essence, like a boa constrictor embracing its prey.