Chapter 1

Tara's P.O.V
Nothing else was on my mind, but the thought of actually going to G-Dragon's concert tonight. I had been waiting for months to go, even felt like years, but tonight was finally here and I couldn't think straight. I was lucky enough I had a chance to get tickets before they were sold out.

/ / / / /

I started getting ready about 3 hours ago. I did my hair, makeup, and picked the out my best clothes, I wanted to be noticed from others in the crowd of fans. "The concert doesn't start for another 4 hours.." I mumbled to myself. Ugh. I grabbed my purse, my keys, and made it outside towards my car.

/ / / / /

I decided to drive to a café for coffee before leaving for the concert. I parked my car out front by the café and walked towards the glass door.

"Oh hey Tara!", practically screaming, was the barista.

I had been here so often that the barista had already etched my name into her head.

"Hi!!" , I said overjoyed towards her.

"What would you like to have today, Tara?", she asked in a friendly manner.

"Uh.. well I guess I'll just hava hazelnut coffee yeah"

"Okay, it'll just be 8 minutes, alright."

/ / / / /

I sat down at the table closest to the counter, and waited for my coffee.

I took my phone out to see if there were any updates about G-Dragon, there was a picture posted of the line outside of the stadium where the concert would be, it looked utterly endless. And here I am.. at a café, waiting for my coffee and feeling like I won't make it to the concert I've been waiting to go to for several months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: This is probably as shitty as it gets, okay. I have no idea how this will go honestly. Updates will be a few times a week.