Chapter 14

Tara's P.O.V
Jiyong had fallen asleep rather quickly, so I decided to leave for my internship job. Maybe I'll meet more groups!
I put on my shoes and quietly left his house, but now I felt stupid cause I had no idea where I was..
I went back inside and I heard Jiyong mumbling something in his sleep.. i-it was my name!? He was smiling too.
I just need to wake him up, right? Yeah, no big deal.. just wake him up.
I tapped his shoulder a couple of times but he still hadn't moved or anything. I started to shake him, softly but then with more force. He finally had woken up, but in a rather moody way.
"Ah! What is it!?" He roughly spoke out the words.
"I-I, uh, I don't really know where I am.. and I need to get to YGE, but, uh, you know.." He sat up and spoke, this time in a more calm voice.
"Oh, em, alright.. wait a few minutes so I can drive you there?" He moved his hair from his face with his hand and got up to go, to where I think his bedroom is, so I sat and waited.
/ / / / /
He came out his room with a different set of clothes on. Wow, he looked, woah. I mean, he is sorta a fashion icon, so of course he looked good.
He grabbed his keys and motioned me to follow him behind.
/ / / / /
It was a pretty silent ride on the way there, or awkward in other words. But with the music blasting in his car, it closed out the silence between us.
He looked focused on something else, other than the road.
Damn, what is he thinking about right now..
A/N: An update for the ones asking for one, I guess! It's not really good, sorry it sucks. So, tell me what you think and stuff!!