Chapter 8

G-Dragon's P.O.V
I walked down the hall back to the room to get Youngbae and Daesung, they stood from their position on the couch and walked out with me.
"Hey! Tara, let's go!" Daesung flashed a quick smile at Tara.
"Oh, yeah.. right!" She giggled as she got up to greet them, she looked so flustered all of a sudden. It kind of made me feel jealous of not getting her attention.
/ / / / /
We sat at a high table waiting for the waitress to come bring our bottle of Soju. The waitress came a few seconds later, with the bottle and four shot glasses.
Youngbae and Daesung both reached for the bottle to open it, but instead both of their hands overlapped.
"Uh, I had the bottle in hand first.. Dae!" Youngbae gave a glare towards Daesung from across the table.
"No.. No you didn't." Dae started to laugh from the 'death glare' Taeyang was giving him.
They fought between who would open up the Soju by handling it back and forth across the table.
I stopped the bottle and made a compromise between them, "Listen, we'll do rock-paper-scissors, and whoever wins.. opens it up already."
They both nodded in agreement. They were tied the first time, and at the second time Youngbae beat Dae.
"I told you Daaaae!" Youngbae basked in his winning.
Dae pouted in frustration as he stared at Youngbae open the big bottle up.
Taeyang began to then pour the drink into the four glasses for the each of us.
I glanced at Tara for a short while and noticed she looked kinda uncomfortable just sitting here with us, I mean she hasn't even said anything since we got here.
"Hey, um Tara, you okay?" She lifted her head up from staring at the floor boards.
She became hesitant from speaking up, "Oh, y-yeah I'm alright, kinda just waiting for the shot of uh," she pointed at the four glasses that were lined up filled in with Soju.
"Ah, sorry." I handed her one of the glasses and she just drank straight away, no half-way.. just the whole glass.
Soju is some pretty strong stuff, and this actually sorta surprised me in a whole new way.
Youngbae tapped my shoulder and whispered something into my ear, "Ji, you were uh, staring at her for a while there," he punched my arm softly, "you really do like her, huh?"
I waved my arms as in front of myself.
"N-No I don't like her!" Tara stared over at me for a few seconds before she stormed out of the bar.
I just sat here thinking about what occurred and for some reason I felt guilt overcome me, but why? It's not as if she's my girlfriend or anything. By sitting here I felt as if I couldn't move to run after her, I didn't know what I felt at this moment. All I knew is that I feel something towards Tara.
A/N: Kinda short, kinda okay-ish. And honestly thanks for the reads, votes, and comments on this story, I appreciate every single one of you guys!! So, uh tell me what you think and stuff!