Chapter 5

G-Dragon's P.O.V
I stopped the track Youngbae and I were working on when Daesung said he was gonna get something to eat.
"Hey, uh guys.. I'm gonna go get something to snack on, want something?",Daesung stood up from his spot on the couch and stood in front of us.
"Uh yeah, bring me chips, Dae.",Youngbae said his request and Daesung nodded his head and went towards the door.
Daesung's P.O.V
I opened the door to see a girl standing in front with her hands covering her face.
"Hey, you alright?", I asked as she began to peek through her small fingers. She frantically removed her hands from her face and held her hands together. I got a glance of her face, she looked familiar. "Oh yeah she's the new intern", I mumbled softly and spoke up after a few seconds.
"You're Tara, right?",she nodded her head.
I peeped my head into the room and called out for Ji to come meet her. He came out with a smile as I introduced both of them to each other. I could see her cheeks rippen to red as Ji came out and stood next to me.
"Well, I needa go get some snacks. I'll be back Ji. Oh, and see you around Tara.",I walked down the hall towards the vending machine to get the snacks.
Tara's P.O.V
Daesung left and it was just GD and I. I felt uncomfortable with him just standing there, saying nothing, not even movement.
"I'm kind of busy, maybe we'll see each other often since you're an intern and all." I nodded my head and bowed as I said a simple bye. He waved his hand as in a 'goodbye', and went back into the recording studio, I was left in awe as I walked around back to where I started off.
G-Dragon's P.O.V
I was kinda confused when Daesung told me to come to the doorway, but I followed towards him anyways. He giggled a bit as he pulled my wrist and me out of the room and into the hall. I stood next to him and in front was a girl, she was shy and her cheeks turned bright red when she looked up. Daesung abruptly introduced us, "This is Tara," he said while his hands gestured towards her, "And this is GD", he moved over onto her side and pointed at me while smiling widly. I grinned while waving at her, she laughed a bit under her breath.
After a while Daesung went to get his snacks, I decided to break the awkward silence between Tara and I. And I barely knew her, what was there to talk about, eh.
"I'm kind of busy, maybe we'll see each other often since you're an intern and all." I tried being nice to leave this meet with her, I didn't want to meet her, I wanted to know of her.
It actually felt as if Daesung had wanted me to be set up with her. Possibilities are that we aren't compatible anyways.
I walked back into the studio to see Youngbae looking at me with kissy lips.
"So, you like her, huh?" He said it with a teasing tone as he laughed.
"Huh?" I glared at him from where I stood.
"I mean, she looks kinda familiar, but I don't know where from though." I sat next to Youngbae and tried to finish up some lyrics for the track.
I kept thinking of the possibilities where I might've caught a glance or seen her from, she just seemed like I recognized her.
Where is she.. where have I seen her, her shyness.
A/N: The update is here! It isn't great or anything, but tell me what you think..