Chapter 6

Daesung's P.O.V
"I'm back guys!" I screamed out as I walked into the room holding a bag of snacks.
Youngbae stopped what he and Ji were doing and held out his hand. "Alright, you got some chips, right Dae?"
"Yeah," I made a pouty face, "but you don't have to be so straight forward."
I put my hand into the bag and searched for his bag of chips as requested. I pulled it out and gently threw it at him, he caught it while squishing the bag in the process.
"Oh and Ji, I know you didn't ask for anything but I got you some cookies," I laughed a bit and handed him the cookies.
"Ah, thanks Daesung!" He grabbed the cookies and opened the package and offered me and Youngbae one.
I took the offer, and bit right into the cookie. I handed them some juice, "Didn't want my hyungs to choke." They laughed while eating their snacks and accepting the drinks.
Youngbae put his arm around me and pushed me in closer in his grasp, "Thanks donsaeng!"
I smiled really big and gave him a hug, "No problem!"
Ji looked at us and said something after a while, "I feel left out!" He put down his snacks and ran into us, giving both Youngbae and I a lengthy hug.
"Ahh, Ji you're squishing me!" I squealed as he hugged me tighter.
He let go of his grasp of my arms and sat down next to Youngbae.
"Hey, give me a chip?" Ji asked Youngbae like he wasn't gonna stop till he got one.
Youngbae pulled Ji's wrist away from the bag and shaked his head 'no'. Ji gave him a sad puppy dog look.
Youngbae hesitated to give him one, so Ji folded his arms together and turned away from him until he got what he wanted.
A laugh accidentally left my mouth. The hyungs glared at me, but I couldn't resist from laughing at them any longer. They were like an old married couple; always fighting over small things, but then make up at the end.
A/N: I think this chapter is kinda cute tbh, but short. I have a hard time updating this, but it's pretty good, yay!! Sorry my updates take long, sometimes I can't think of anything and feel blocked nd stuff ya know.