Chapter 12

G-Dragon's P.O.V
Tara came back into the living room with her hand on her forehead and a sad look on her face.
"What's wrong, you alright?" I smiled a little bit with concern.
"I have a.. fever.." She sat down next to me and for some reason my heart started to beat a little bit faster.
"You're probably just stressed, don't make such a big deal or you'll get worse." I got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen.
I got an ice pack from the freezer and walked back into the room.
"Here, it might help with your fever."
I handed her the ice pack and she smiled, and her smile made my heart beat faster than before.
Tara's P.O.V
He stared at me for a short while and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get lost in his eyes.
He looked as if he got upset, because he said those words in a harsh tone, but then I could see he calmed himself down. And I don't know, I still don't get him. He confuses me so much and then I over think things and then he seems like some sort of a jerk to me.
/ / / / /
He gave me an ice pack and I took it and placed it on my forehead. I sighed with relief.
"Th-thanks.." I stuttered out the words to him.
He nodded his head sat back down on the opposite side of the couch.
GD, you are such a confusing guy...
A/N: Its an update finally!! Idk, this chapter kinda sucks and it's shoooort, sorry. But it's all I could think up. Oh btw I have made a new story, Nightfall. It's a new G-Dragon fanfic, check it out pls. Okay, so tell me what you think of this chapter!!