Chapter 2

G-Dragon's P.O.V

It was the night of the concert in Seoul, I really was not in the mood to have to please the millions of fans that were attending tonight. Ever since i've woken up this morning i've been bitter, no sense of communicating with others.

There were a couple of hours before the show would start, had to put together my act.

Sometimes, I didn't even want this. This life. The life that most have desired for. I desired to be alone mostly.
A few hours pass by..

"30 minutes till the show" said Mark, the stage manager, hurriedly gathering the crew for tonight.

I hadn't had done a show for a couple of months, I felt nervousness approach me. Tonight the attention will be on me. Probably they think I've gotten used to this from being on stage mostly my entire life, but they're sadly wrong.

"What's wrong GD.. you look nervous huh" Mark crept over my shoulder with the words casually coming out.

"Uh yeah, it's just uh you know its been awhile since a tour." I hesitated to speak up.

"It's gonna be alright, your fans are here heh heh" He chuckled at the last few words that he had spoken.

Maybe it was gonna be just alright.
Tara's P.O.V

While leaving the Café, I rushed out towards my car to make it to the concert. While running down the street, I had dropped my coffee. The coffee had fell into the street which made it pour over my clothes. I mean I would've had gone home, but the concert would be practically over by then.

I rushed into the car, started the ignition of the car and drove off.

"I'll probs make it there before it starts.. good." My thoughts crammed my head while driving down the freeway of Seoul.
Author's Note:
It may or may not have been a month for an update.. yeah it was, okay. I do have doubts about this story mostly that's why.. but it comes along okay I guess.