Chapter 11

G-Dragon's P.O.V
I kissed her, I really.. I really kissed her. But, she didn't kiss back? I-I think I should stop.
I quickly took my lips off of hers and scooted a little away from her. She didn't even move, I mean I wouldn't move either if I kissed myself.
The atmosphere now felt awkward between us, more than before I mean. She just quietly sat there with her hands cupping her blushing face. She looked cute-- wait what am I saying.. I'm trying not to like her.
I fought with my thoughts, until Tara stood up from her spot.
"Um, where's the.. bathroom?" She asked me with her face looking down onto the floor.
"It's down the hall on the left" I tried to lighten her mood or seem more comfortable around her, but she just walked off.
Tara's P.O.V
I-I don't understand what he's trying to do.. he gives me some different feelings about him, but I still don't understand him.
I locked the bathroom door behind me and stared into the large mirror in front of me. My face was still burning red, I'm always seeming so obvious.
I tied my hair up, turned on the water faucet of the sink and splashed some cold water onto my face. I looked back into the mirror and felt a little bit better that my cheeks came back to not being as red.
I don't know how long I stared into that mirror, but a lot of thoughts started to overflow my head which made my headache return. I put the back of my hand on my forehead and felt that it was warmer than usual.. great, I have a fever.
A/N: I don't really know how I feel about this chapter, but it's another short one for the third time. I'm getting some sort of ideas for this story too, so I'm trying to get everything to make sense at least. Okay, so tell me what you think and stuff!!