Chapter 10

The next morning..
/ / / / / /
Tara's P.O.V
I woke up with a roaming headache, probably from last night. I couldn't remember a thing, but all I knew was that I wasn't in my apartment. I took the sheets of from my body and sat up. I massaged my head to try to relieve my head.
"Oh.. uh you're awake now" I heard someone come up behind me. It was him. It was GD.
"U-um yeah.." I stumbled over my words, "What am I doing eh.. here?"
"You sorta, you know, passed out on the sidewalk last night." He chucked a bit, and took a seat next to me where I was sitting. I felt jittery.
"I don't really remember anything.."
"I guess you really couldn't handle that drink I see." He handed me a cup of warm tea and I sipped some.
"What I wanna know is why I feel like.. such, such utter crap right now" I took a deep sigh and continued to drink more of the tea.
"Its.. how do I say this.. the process of a hangover, dear." He said 'dear' and I felt a little bit of a rosy touch to my cheeks.
There was a gap of silence for a few minutes between us. I had finished the cup of tea he had given me, so I set down the cup on the small table that was in front.
I felt GD suddenly push his lips onto mine, I felt like I couldn't move.. was it from the sudden action, or that he might have interest in me? Me!?
A/N: I have made another update.. and yet again its a short chapter, oops. Well I have some ideas for chapters now, better to write em out than forget. So, tell me what you think!!