22

Seven days have passed since the incident and Ava did not come to university these two days.

Felicity kept calling Ava from time to time to check up on her and even visited her one time.

Currently felicity was sitting on the floor with her back leaned on a sofa while she was holding laptop.

On her laptop was a draft of her incomplete mystery/ thriller novel 'vagabond of downtown neighborhood'. It's POV was based on the experience of Josy Grey who lived in downtown and was being terrorized by a mysterious stalker dressed as a vagabond.

She had been working on this novel even in her past life, she was actually distressed because of it but the recent incident that she witnessed, suddenly give her variety of ideas and so she worked day and night these past days and completed the novel.

she was so engrossed in her work that she barely left her penthouse.

now that the final draft of the book was complete, she felt as if a big weight has lifted off her shoulders.

Felicity was planning to contact her team and get this book published in West and then get it translated and published in various other languages.

Her novels were published in English, she noticed that her novels have barely got any recognition in her own motherland. Since, she was trying to establish a foothold in the country through entering in entertainment industry, it was better to get her novel published in Chinese as well.

Felicity closed her laptop and heard her door bell ring. She peeped from the hole and found out that it was the private investigator she hired.

She opened the door and invited him in.

"Mr. Unnao it's good to see you, please come in" Felicity said politely.

"It's good to see you too miss Lin" Peter Unnao replied.

Peter Unnao was a man in his fourtees with good physic. He had sun kissed complexion and he was dressed in black suit.

"Miss Lin the person you asked me to look for" Peter took out multiple pictures of a man in his mid twenties. The man had pale white skin, he looked very thin and had dyed blonde hair. He had a face of a sissy man and delicate features that adored his slender body. "His name is Davis Choi and he lives in a small one bedroom apartment in Tian Bin City."

Peter took out a thick document and handed it to Felicity.

"These are his information, background along with contact information and address." Peter said.

Felicity skimmed through the thick document quickly and gave a satisfied hum.

Then she took out a checkbook from the drawer deside the sofa set, filled out a check with hefty amount and handed it to Peter.

Both of them exchanged a few more sentences and then Felicity waved her good bye to Peter while the man made his way out.

A few minutes after Peter left, the door bell rang again. This time it was not any man but a young beautiful woman.

After the incident, Ava had been spending her time with her family and did not go to college at all.

Now that it has been in 7 days, she was planning to get her life back on track. She wanted to move out again but the villa she had been living in did not make her feel safe at all.

She was still not mentally over the incident and as soon as she arrived in front of her villa, her mind went back to what ever happened and the memories kept flashing in front of her. Her anxiety got the best of her and she went in panic.

So she did not enter the villa at all and instead off going back to the Jones mansion, directly came to Felicities penthouse.

Felicity found Ava standing in front of her door with two big suitcases and a man dressed in drivers uniform holding the bag.

Felicity raised her eyebrows in confusion but Ava did not give her any answer instead ask the driver to to carry the bags inside.

"What happened?" Felicity asked as she led both of them to the living room.

"I wanted to move out of the mansion but going back to the villa made me feel uncomfortable, so I thought maybe I can live with you for the time being and I can have someone to accompny me." First Ava fidgeted but then slowly replied.

Felicity's mouth curled up in the shape of O as she came to the understanding.

"And since you wanted my help with your songs, I figured it was more time saying if I come here for some time." Ava added.
What happened past week was a very traumatizing experience for Ava, so she must be feeling creeped out being alone in that villa again.

"It's alright, please move these suitcases to that guestroom. Come! Let me show you!" Felicity nodded and quickly agreed.

There were two guestroom in her penthouse so there plenty of space for Ava to live.

"Thank you" Ava muttered with a little smile and followed Felicity.

From today Ava moved in with Felicity.

It's been a long time lol.

I wanted to pont out something to you guys and it's that my chapters are connected. I don't know if y'all have figured it out yet but...

For example the novel 'Vagabond of downtown neighborhood was mentioned in chapter number eight and I mentioned that Felicity had been working on this novel for a long time but she ran out of.

Also the chapter where Felicity went to Ava's villa mentioned that she saw a shadow of a person in the villa.

So everything is kind of connected.

I feel like I could have done better with this chapter but I didn't. I'll try to provide one more chapter to y'all by the end of the day.

Also can y'all please recommend me some good novels cause I feel like I've read all of them and I can't find any new interesting ones 😭.

Thank you.

Xoxo

-V.