37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸

The next day Felicity was off to America to deal with her business while Ava, who had just seen her off was sitting on the couch of her room with headphones on her ear and her iPhone in her hand

She was listening to some random songs on iTunes when a sudden notification popped on her screen.

'Hey! This is Felix.'

Surprised and baffled, her fingertips post on the screen for sometime before she started typing reply.

'I know I saved your number already last night'

On the other side, Felix was leaning backward on his office chair in his office on the the 22nd floor of Lin corporation building while his fingers were constantly typing away a meaningful words on his phone.

It's good that you saved my number.

If you need anything are you want to go visit the Lu' entertainment subsidiary then just let me know.

I have already talked about this with Felicity and Davis, two of us will visit the company when she is back.

When suddenly a text came that shocked her even more.

'what are you doing?'

'nothing much I was just listening to some random songs'

'Ohh and how are the college classes going?'

Just like that, the two of them kept chatting back and forth whenever they had time.

It was a constant feeling of warmth and thrill that was sleeping through their bones every time they exchanged texts with each other.

Ava would wait every night to have long conversation with Felix and they would keep it going till midnight.

The funny thing was that no matter how much they talk, they would never run out of topics to chat about.

They word gradually getting closer and finding out a little bit more about each other with the passing day.

On the other hand, Fiona was in contact with Q while she took it on herself to not only hack into the the main website and security system of Qin enterprises but to also fix any errors aur loopholes that she happens to encounter.

But the only difference was that while Felix and Ava we're having personal chats and getting to know each other slowly, things on Fiona's side were strictly professional.

These things were expected.

On the contrary something else very significant happened within these two weeks.

Gina Chen has always been a very petite and soft woman with a face that screams innocent.

Her moves all the were not elegant like those upperclassmen but they were very raw and exquisite.