5

The whole dinner went by as the two families chatted

The whole dinner went by as the two families chatted. There was a very joyful surrounding the eight people dining together but Felicity nonetheless felt a little suffocated by the whole time. Sometimes Alexander would glance at her and the fact that he was sitting right in front of her was an add on to her awkwardness. His gaze was neutral with a hint of detest and it was clear that Alexander was disgusted by her.

In Felicitys memories, the situation was the same almost all the times. In the book it was once described how Alexander was always disgusted by the way she behaved but even so he never took any drastic measures in the name of Lin family. Alexander respected Lins a lot, they were almost like a family after all.

Felicity was not any less disgusted by Alexander.

As expected of this arrogant dog man. What is he disgusted for? Is he gonna prejudice? You are not any better you sick toxic bastard hmph.

"Little Lee dear why dont you go take a walk in the garden? Alexander honey why dont you accompany her?" Seinna retorted meaningfully.

"Im alright aunt Seinna. Theres no need," before Alexander could say anything, Felicity politely declined.

"No No dear go on." Seinna encouraged.

At this point Felicity felt sorry for original Felicity.

Felicity was encouraged over and over again to spend time with Alexander. She was almost certain that they were gonna end up together. Alexander is a whole meat not gonna lie so it wouldnt be a surprise if she fell for him and later finding out that the man she always thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with was with someone elseis quite pitiful.

'If I were her, I wouldnt think twice for a man who wouldnt think of me even for once, I would walk away with my head held high.'

'I have my principles and one of them is to never wait for anyone who intends to walk away.'

However both Alexander and Felicity ended up in the garden taking a stroll anyway.

The air between them was highly uncomfortable, both were unusually silent as if in a cold war and they intended it to stay that way.

After taking stroll only for a few minutes, Felicity was already shivering from cold. She hadnt brought her coat with her to the garden because she forgot and now she was regretting it.

When Alexander looked at the woman beside him, whose teeth were clattering and her body was shivering, he sneered.

Her bare silk like shoulders looked enticing as if asking someone to mark them with love bites.

'What? Shes trying so hard to seduce me now? He could'nt hep but scoff.'

When Felicity heard a scoff and sneer from beside her, her expression instantly darkened.

"What? Penny for your thoughts?" She said hiding her anger.

"You purposely dressing up this way to gain my attention makes you look desperate you know. Let me tell you Felicity, I am not a least bit interested in you. So whatever your plans are, just drop it." Alexander could'nt hold back any longer. This woman obsessively chased him like a creepy stalker in the past. If he doesnt stop her wishful thinking right away, hes the only one thats gonna suffer.

Hearing This Felicitys hands clenched in a fist and her jaw hardened.

This scene was similar to that of the novel, except for the fact that when Alexander and Felicity went on the stroll, She purposely tied to actually seduce Alexander. She rubbed her breast on his side and touched him constantly white talking. When Alexander said the same words to her, or maybe more harsh words, she went back crying and locked herself in the room for two days. After that Alexander never verbally insulted her but his disgust for Felicity grew stronger However right now, she wasnt even trying to talk to him.

'This man was simply to arrogant.'

"Desperate you said?" Felicity stopped walking and faced Alexander.

Alexander faced her too and raised an eyebrow in confusion but before he could reply, Felicity fired again.

"Desperate for what? You? Whats so good about a self absorbed man?" Felicity scoffed and walked away leaving the man.

"Lets see how long you can stick with that." she heard the man behind her retort but she payed no thoughts and went back inside the mansion.

'Alexander Lu! I Felicity Lin will never fall for you she vowed.'