25

"you're not going to the banquet?" Felicity asked in an annoyed tone

"Nope"

"Why?" Felicity asked again.

"I don't like it! It's too crowded in the banquet and I honestly don't want to get out there," Ava said as she packed her bags.

Ava finally bought the flat right next to Felicity's and was planning to move by tonight.

"Honestly I'd rather stay at home and  work on some more songs and get them done" Ava replied.

If she was being honest, she has grown to like making new songs with Felicity. She was even hoping for success for those songs and their new record label they were working on deep down.

At first she just did it as a repayment to Felicity for saving her life but now it was something that helps her as a coping mechanism. It helps her in channeling her emotions into something productive.

Making music at this point was a therapy for her. It gave her peace and helps her coming in terms with her own demons she had hid away all this time.

Music was turning out to be a lifestyle for Ava slowly.

No matter if the record label will be a success or not, she knew that she will not stop making music. In fact she was doing this for herself right now.

Today was the 79th anniversary banquet of Xi's. A place where all the elites welcome to venture out their business and make more connections in the upper class society.

This was a big deal.

Felicity shrugged and went to her own room to get dressed.

She too did not want go because of the crowd and the main reason being that she was not the actual Felicity. She did not know if she can handle this.

Going to her room she went and took a long and peaceful shower and got dress in the classic red gown which was not too eye catching and perhaps load of women would be there wearing the same thing as her.

Last time when Alexander commented about her choice of clothes, she acted as if she did not care but deep down it did affect her a little bit even if she did not want to admit it.

She then went for a sparkling silver coloured heels and paired it with silver clutch.

Since her hair were short, she added extentions and made a messy and sexy bun with the hair. It give the whole look a erotic but sophisticated appeal.

If I were a man, I would so do you!

She mumbled to herself and went to Ava to ask for an opinion.

"How do I look?" Felicity asked.

Ava who was packing her luggage stopped her movements and looked up at Felicity.
"Basic" she said. "but hot" she added.

"That's what I was going for" Felicity snapped her singer at Ava and said with the wink.

"No need to hide your emotions baby! I do girls too" Felicity smirked at Ava.

Ava hissed at chucked a pillow at her which Felicity avoided and left the room swiftly.

Ava chuckled lowly in amusement.

"I heard that! You tsundere!" Followed  Felicity's laugh.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and thinking that it must be the Lin's driver, felicity open the door.

On the outside stood a man in black Armani suit. His hair were gelled back and his face was bare and clear adorned with sharp features and think lips. His chiseled jaw was set firm adding to his manly appeal.

He looked like in Angel on earth, more precisely Lucifer with his devilish charm.

Felicity who opened the door halted in her actions and her face dripped off all the rosey colours it had.

She hissed inside.

"What are you doing here?" Felicity asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well! When I went home yesterday, my mom told me to come here and bring you to the banquet in my company" Alexander said as his eyes subtly roamed over Felicity, taking in her appearance. She was covered in tight red dress and her tall stature with delicate curves made his body burn with deep passion.

'Think about goat's poop, think about goat's poop" Alexander kept chanting that in his mind and eventually his fussy feeling went away and his eyes darkened.

Right now he wanted to order Felicity to go back inside and wrap herself in a blanket like a burrito but he knew he had no right to say anything, specially after the numerous mistakes he had made.

Felicity who was thinking about what in the world has she ever done wrong did not notice the subtle changes in Alexander.

"I don't want to" Felicity said.

"Honestly our families are already at the banquet so I don't think it's a good choice to keep them waiting" Alexander said . "Please" he hurriedly added.

Felicity gave a thought about it. She hated Alexander but she also did not want her parents to suspect anything wrong between Alexander and her.

Also this stupid man was looking handsome today so she can just take it as giving her eyes a little feast.

She did not have to talk to him.

She nodded and quickly told Ava that she was leaving.

Ava who stood in the living room could make out who was outside the door.

Wierdly enough she did not feel bothered or jealous at all in fact only the face of a certain someone was flashing in front of her eyes.

She wondered if he was also looking so handsome today.