77

"They announced that they'll remove the track from OST?" Felicity asked manager Guan while they were on call

"Should we request them to put it back?" Manager Guan was against it but if Felicity wanted, he would have made such a request. Unexpectedly, Felicity was the one who recommended them to add the track as an ost into that show, so if she asks him to request them to put it back, he'll suck up his ego and put forward the request.

"No, no need. We've milked the drama enough. Whether they keep it as an ost or not, won't promote or affect our song anymore. We don't need them," Felicity shook her head, the show won't bring them any more popularity. Plus, once the whole thing concludes, Kiazika will have enough popularity and base to support her future music.

"It was the lead actress who pressured the crew," Manager Guan informed, he knew how Felicity was vengeful...so was he. The drama suddenly cutting off its ties with Kiazika meant that it was indirectly supporting the accusations of Kiazika using autotune. It was not only them who benefited from this collaboration, even the show gained benefits. Now they were just abandoning Kiazika in her lows?

"Do you have any proof?" Felicity trusted manager Guan, she believed what he said but they needed proof if they wanted to do something with this information. From whatever she knew about Gina after reading the book, this was not unexpected.

Gina in the novel with weak but strong-willed, she placed her morals above anything else. Regardless of how many people opposed her or how much it might put her in trouble, she always did what she thought was 'right'.

However, in the novel, she was a female lead so things always went in her favor in the end. Her protagonist halo was strong and always proved her right but this wasn't the plot of the novel anymore and Gina wasn't right.

Honestly, to Felicity, it was a bit worrying that they might fall, victim to the heroine's halo, if they go against her too much but this was a risk she was willing to take. She trusted herself and now she considered herself to be sheltered under male lead shadow as well.

"Someone from the production crew leaked it," Manager Guan understood without a pause what Felicity meant.

"Try to cover it up for now, but keep tabs on that production crew member," Felicity spoke with confidence. They had the chess board ready and their pawns in their place, now all that was left was to lead the game, the way they planned and checkmate the opponent.

"Have you been monitoring the situation?" Felicity decided to check on what was happening on the internet.

"Yes, she's getting trashed all over the internet. Looks like someone is furling the whole situation from behind the scenes," manager Guan spoke grimly. Temp'O was really trying to push Kiazika in the corner and take a hit at RED at the same time. They wanted to ride this wind and knock out their competitor.

"Help that person to put so much fuel that the fire burns too bright to not notice," Felicity smirked and instructed to go along with them. You know how to make someone fall in the worst way possible? It's to make them believe they're safe and take them higher. When they'll be full of ecstasy and feeling like they've won, sweep the rug off their feet swiftly. This way, the fall would be so hard that they'll not be able to recover.