56

"Do you know where the chemistry lab is?" Alexander asked the girl who was standing few steps away from him, blank and utterly enchanted

"Uh- huh...hmm hmm yes I do," the girl fumbled with the words she chose to speak. After all it was not everyday that Alexander would come and talk to you randomly. Today she will go home and describe this single meeting with Alexander in in 20 pages of her diary.

"Ohh cool, which direction?" Alexander shifted his weight on on his right leg, trying to look nonchalant and charming at the same time and it looked like it was working.

"Left then straight," the girl said after composing herself well.

"Ohh," Alexander mumbled and silent approached the girl in slow footsteps as his hand brushed the the bangs on her forehead lightly.

"Gasp- what," the girl was taken aback when she noticed Alexander's movements, never in a million years would she have imagined him touching her on purpose. She might even drop dead right now.

"Ohh nothing, you bangs were a bit messy...sorry I couldn't help myself, you're just so gorgeous," Alexander grinned mischievous, it was so unlike him to be this lively with a girl.

"All your teeths are visible, it looks wierd," a female came through the Bluetooth device in his ear.

Alexander's irritated eyes fell on a slim figure hiding herself behind a thick tree trunk.

He wanted nothing more than to raise his middle finger at her. He was kind enough to help her in need but here she was taunting him.

"You too, i mean thank you," the girl stumbled slightly as she tried to copy Alexander and shift her weight onto her right leg.

"Have you had lunch yet?" Alexander asked.

"Y-yes i did," the girl spoke confused.

"You did? Such a shame i wanted to take you out for lunch," Alexander rubbed of his neck chuckling, he can become an A list actor at this rate.

"May I have your number?" Alexander asked the girl, staring straight into her eyes as if to hypnotize her into giving him her phone.

The girl nodded mesmerized.

"Bingo, there you go little seductive fairy," Felicity whispered into her mic.

"Stop it!" Alexander said in an annoyed tone all of a sudden making the girl jump in surprise.

"Stop- stop being shy and give me your phone," Alexander quickly covered his expression and said softly.

The girl nodded and past her phone towards him without any suspicion.

'So stupid- Alexander has been in this university for years, why wouldn't he know the direction of the chemistry lab. She is trusting him blindly." Felicity thought.

"It's www.xxccyzn.com," she whispered into the headphone as Alexander opened the website sneakily.

As soon as the website opened, a small file was downloaded into her phone. Alexander then removed the search from history and gave the phone back to me.

"Here, call me?" Alexander smiled.

"Yeah love you," the girl reported, then gasped, "i mean see you".

Alexander did not hesitate to run away.

Even after he was gone the girl kept looking in the direction he left and sighed.

She contacts to check his number but even after scrolling all the way, she couldn't find it.

"Huh?" She muttered in confusion.

"It's done," Alexander said approached felicity in the parking lot

"How was it?" He wiggled his eyebrows in anticipation.

"Like a paid stripper, you flirted like a paid stripper," Felicity teased him endlessly.

After that day, Alexander had promised her to help her with a plan and that was to download a bug into one of the Amelia's gang member's phone. The bug can let Fiona access all the files in the device's storage and steal them.

Now Fiona will be able to steal the video of Ava's assualt and then they will use it as an evidence against Amelia's gang.

Simple.

"Ohh shut up, If I'm a stripper then you're a pimp."