What?!

Harrys POV

  I was so focused on my task I didn't hear the lock of the door clicked until the security alarm beeped. Instantly becoming aware of my surroundings, with every room having a plant inside it I take control and contort each plant to my needs as I work all the way to the main entrance. I could hear quiet footsteps being taken after the alarm was disabled, with out a second thought I use the vines from the rose bush inside and quickly capture my intruders in a thorny cage. I hear grunts that sound some what familiar but I ignore them as the only thought I have is to protect my girls, my babies. For extra measure I entangle poison ivy in the cage making sure these intruders won't break free. I was expecting the worst, burglars, some villain, a rabid beast anything from what I actually got. 

   'Boys?'

   "HARRY?!"    

   I was stunned for what felt like forever as I stared at the boys I loved so much, the boys that I thought had abandon me staring right back at me or well my bump. "Uh Haz?" Louis says swallowing thickly as he stares. I blink back into reality and undo the cage I put them in while walking down the hallway to my room to put a bathrobe on. I could hear them follow, I didn't pay them any mind as I tried to focus on my task of getting a bathrobe and not the gazillion different questions flying around my head.

  I grab and quickly tie on my satin light pink bathrobe thats adorn with small intricate roses on it. I look into the mirror for a quick moment and any hope of lessening the size of my tummy diminished as soon as I looked. Not that I'm ashamed of my girls, I would just like to be able to hold a conversation with them without all of them staring at my bump the entire time. Slowly I take a deep breath and let it out on repeat for a minute as I can already feel myself getting worked up. With my heart rate back at a normal pace I turn around only to see all four of them looking back at me through the doorway to my room.

  Before I could even say anything on how inappropriate that was my front door opened again without the alarm going off making me already have a feeling as to who just came in. "HAZZA! YOUR FAVORITES ARE HERE!" Marcel yelled "AND SO ARE ME AND MARCEY!" Ed followed only to grunt as I assumed he got an elbow in the side from Marcel for that comment. 'Stay here.' I tell them before waddling out to greet not only my brothers but my nieces, nephew, brother in law, sister in law, mom and sister. I feel suddenly so overwhelmed by all the surprised drop in I start to become lightheaded. 

   "Whoa little bro, easy there. We didn't mean to startle you so bad that you'd faint. Ed a little help here, Marce go get some water." Gemma says as she quickly walks over to put her arm around me as she tried to keep me upright. Marcel and Ed quickly does what Gemma instructs from them while Nick, Elle, and Mom distracted the kids. I slowly get brought over and lowered onto the coach when Marcel comes in with a tall glass of water and hands it over to me. I barely recognize what was going on in front of me as thoughts of "what?!" and "why!" scramble about my head making me even more dizzy.

   "Are you alright darling? Its looked as if you'd seen a ghost." Mom says taking a seat next to me as she was able to escape from the kids. 'I feel as if I have.' I whisper leaning into her looking for any sort of comfort she's willing to give. She wrapped her arms around me in a loving hug as she looks down at me confused. "What do you mean Harry?" Marcel asked crouching down in front of me as Ed stood behind him and Gemma sat on my other side. 'They're back.' I simply state as I find there's no point in avoiding the subject. "Who Harry?" Ed said looking as if he already knew who I was talking about but looking for affirmation. "The boys Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall." I say putting my head in the crook of my moms neck as a sob racks through my body.

   "WHAT?!" practically everyone but my little pinecone and sunflowers screeched. "You mean those effing aholes that left and a-b-a-n-d-o-n you!" Elle says cleaning her furious rage as their are young impressionable children in our mix. "Where are they?" Ed asks with a dark glint in his eyes I point towards my room knowing  I can't lie about it. "Alright! Elle, Mom, love of my life why don't you guys take these ones to the park while we go talk to some meanies? Amelia sweetie did you bring your baseball bat, if so can I borrow it?" Marcel says as Ed comes in the room with two child sized bats and handing one to Marcel while Gemma comes out of the kitchen with a large knife. They don't even wait for a response before heading towards my room.

   Quickly I heave myself off the coach with my mothers help and waddle down the hallway trying to catch up to my siblings. 'Wait!' I yell but the three pay no mind as Gemma kicks open the door "You fuckers have got some explaining to do." she yells as the three march in. "What do you mean we're the ones to explain?" Louis says "We don't even know you!" Liam follows as the four get backed into a corner of my room. "We also aren't the pregnant one, which involves a lot of explication I mean whose the father of the babe?" Zayn says "We don't even know if its ours." Niall yelled in a panic as the distance between them and my siblings became a lot closer at that comment.

   The comment that broke my heart, and made me lose consciousness of the world.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV from now on unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. Men in this story are pregnant for 10 months while women are only pregnant for 9. What do you think so far? The boys have finally returned! Harrys having little girls! Please comment down some names as I'd love suggestions! The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Marvels crossing over! Do you like I choose Stuckony? I honestly prefer stony or stucky but I read a stuckony fanfic the other day so I had to write about it. Harrys nephew Wade is not going to be Deadpool. Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!