Shift happens

(I'm so punny)

   "Marcel! He's leaving!" Ed yells as I leave the kitchen going to my front door to put on my shoes. "Oh Haz, are you really sure about this? I mean you don't really NEED that job." Marcel says as he crushes me into a tight embrace as Wade run into the room, copying his father he wraps his arms around my legs just as tight. It takes everything within me not to roll my eyes as I pull away from Marcel. 'Yes Marcey I'm sure, I need to stay occupied and not cooped up in the house all day. Not to mention you two need to get back to your families and lives. I've loved having you here and your support but you don't need to stay, I'm a big boy Marce I don't need my brothers protection anymore.' I say kindly as I squeeze his shoulder in reassurance while giving a smile at Ed. "He's right Marcel..." Ed intervenes and slowly pries Wade off my legs as Marcel finally let's go. "Ugh, is this what it's going to be like when Wade has to go to kindergarten." Marcel whines as he wraps his arms around me once again. Ed pries him off me once again and I was barely able to make it out the door before Ed muttered out "Worse" making Marcel breakdown as the door shut.  

   "Harry we're so happy you're here! This is my husband Max, he does most of the baking since I'm not so great in the kitchen." Benji greets as I walk through the door with a man standing next to him. He's a little smaller than Benji with bright blue eyes and an adorable button nose with his rounded cheeks, he's curvy with an apron tied around his waist accentuating his figure nicely. "Hello" Max waves at me shyly somewhat hiding behind his husband in a form of comfort. 'Hey Benji, Max it's so nice to finally meet you. This husband of your is just smitten for you as he didn't have enough nice things to say about you when we first met. Not to mention your baking skills are superb, it took everything within me not to come racing back down the street when I finished your sweets.' I smile as I walk towards them making sure to turn up my charm.

   Max blushes heavily as I continue to compliment him while his husband wraps him in a loving embrace. These two are so cute, I just know I'm going to love working here. "Okay so Harry its up to you, wanna work out front with me or in the back with Max?" Benji said clasping his hands together as he pulls away from his husbands embrace to turn the open sign on. 'I'll help in the back for now if thats okay with you Max. I promise I won't burn down the kitchen, I'm actually quite good in one or so I've been told.' I say going to grab one of the aprons hanging by the door that leads to the kitchen. "Of course Harry, it'll be nice to have some competent company back there for once." Max says as he makes his way towards the kitchen getting a whine from his husband from the comment.

   Max and I work together seamlessly in the back while Benji mans the front, the two of us were having a blast getting to know each other and I can tell we're going to become fast friends. "I honestly don't think I'd be able to handle my brothers as kindly as you are right now. I would have booted them out the door as soon as one of them made a comment on me being fragile." Max giggles as he kneads the dough while I whip up some royal icing for the fresh lemon scones that came out from the oven. Our laughing was cut short however as Benji came into the back with a somewhat pissed off look on his face. 

   "Maxi we've gotta go, Peter got in trouble at school again and we've got to pick him up." Benji says referencing to his teenage nephew the pair recently adopted as his parents passed. "Okay hun go get your stuff, Harry we won't be any longer than an hour do you think you can handle the shop on your own for a little?" Max says as he follows behind his husband to pick up their coats. 'Of course you two go, I've got this.' I say guiding them out the door and with one last goodbye the two were out the door.

   I barely had a moment to breathe before the chiming sound of the door rang through the shop. Waddling towards the front I was a little taken-aback by the man I saw standing there was none other than Captain America, Steve Rodgers. Not only did it take me a moment to realize one of the greatest super heroes was standing right in front of me but also the fact he was supporting a baby bump as well. Swallowing any fanboy nerves I had I quickly put on a smile and go to greet him. 'Hello sir! How may I help you?' I ask smiling brightly towards him to which he returned. "Um hi... I'm craving something sweet thanks to these two but I'm not really sure what to get." he says placing a hand gently on his bump as he glanced over the array of sweets. 'Then I definitely suggest the Oreo cupcakes! Its what I got when my rosebuds were demanding something sweet and it defiantly did the trick.' I say placing a hand on my own bump as I do so, he agrees to my suggestion which I happily grab for him.

   The entire time I could feel his eyes on me, as if trying to study me. "I don't mean to be rude but you look so familiar, have we met before." he says blushing lightly from embarrassment as I caught his stare. 'I don't think so sir' I say but his stare doesn't let up, suddenly a look of realization washed over his face. Glancing around the store quickly he leaned in "Your Pink Orchid aren't you?" he says lowly in a hushed tone, my eyes widen in shock as no ones every been able to figure it out. 'How did you know?' I say in a state of shock as I look at his kind smile "Takes a super hero to know a super hero, plus I'm a fan of yours." he says his blush growing darker as he explains. Nodding in agreement I stuck out my hand and introduce myself "I'm Harry Styles, Mr Steve Rodgers." I say getting him to look equally as shocked as I was a minute ago as he was wearing a disguise. He recovered quickly however as he took my hand with a chuckle.

     Right when our hands clasped the bell rang again signifying another person entry "Stevie you ready yet?" says world famous Tony Stark. Waltzing in casually without a disguise he wraps his arm around Steves waist and places a chest kiss on his cheek. "Bucks getting antsy..." Tony didn't even get a chance to finish as the door rings again signaling another persons entrance. "I'm not gettin antsy, just wanted to make sure you're alright baby." says who I am assuming to be Buck sending a glare at Tony before wrapping his arms around Steve and rubbing his bump affectionately. "Harry these are my boyfriends Bucky Barnes and Tony Stark, boys this is Harry Styles aka Pink Orchid." Steve introduces making the both of their jaws practically drop in shock. "Nice to meet you kid." "You do some great work out there." the two say causing me to blush at the compliment, I mean its not every day I get complimented on by super famous heroes. Before another word could be said the back door slammed open and in comes stomping a teenaged boy with brown hair followed by Benji and Max. His eyes widen in shock before he turns back to his uncles...

   "You called Mr. Stark! I just webbed the kids mouth shut, it's not like I hit him or something." 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV from now on unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. Men in this story are pregnant for 10 months while women are only pregnant for 9. What do you think so far? A new job? What will his brothers think? The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Marvels crossing over! Do you like I choose Stuckony? I honestly prefer stony or stucky but I read a stuckony fanfic the other day so I had to write about it.  Harrys nephew Wade is not going to be Deadpool. If so what ships would you like to see? Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!