Greetings

3rd person

  Louis snuck into the bank undetected by the vilenesses Elastis and Tectra, mega fours biggest threats. Tectra was able to bend any ones will power under her mind control wrangling even the strongest of minds. Elastis was well... elastic, allowing any part of her body to stretch and contort into any length she desired. Liam awaited above with Zayn by his side readied to be lowered in when Louis and Niall gave their signal. Slinking into the vault Louis prepared to jump Tectra making sure to blind fold her as she had to look a person in the eyes to control them. Niall was quick to enter the building again after guiding every defenseless citizen to safety. Meeting Louis just outside the vault they give Zayn and Liam the signal before jumping in. On retrospect the boys definitely can see the huge mistakes they made...

   Before Liam and Zayn could touch the floor Elastis already had the four of them tide up tight using only one of her arms. "Well well well.... if it isn't mega four so nice of you boys to drop in." Tectra cackled evilly as the two slunk towards the tied up boys. "Well well well if it isn't fake tits and little miss bitch." Louis mocked causing the women to scowl at the names. Elastis flexed causing even more restraint for the boys do to Louis' insult. "Sometimes one must think before they speak." Elastis chastised flexing even more making it hard for the boys to breathe. "What do you even want with the money?" Niall barely gets out, trying to get the vilenesses distracted enough for one of them to make an escape. "Oh Excelsius! Only a dumb blonde like you would ask such a stupid question." Tectra laughed as she held her ear to the big door, cranking the lock as she does so.

  One click... two clicks... sees getting close to cracking the safe, the boys need to think of something fast and soon. Liam being the fast thinker he is locks the locks back up once she made the third click signaling the door should open. He bought the boys two more chances before Tectra picked up on what he was doing. "You know Psych I'm a little upset with myself that I didn't think of this earlier." Tectra huffs before linking eye contact with Liam making both their eyes glow red. With a now red eyed Liam he easily bends to her will unlocking and opening the safe unable to fight the ability she has on his mind. Elastis and Tectra squealed in glee as the large heavy door slowly swung open revealing the stacks upon stacks of green everywhere within it. Just as the two where about to step into the room and the boys about to admit defeat a new player entered the fight.

  It was a boy stood in the doorway that entered to the vault, he had on a green leotard with pink flowers on it, green mesh stockings underneath it, pink high heel knee high GOGO boots, a mask made up of what appeared to be vines covering up the upper half of his face only allowing his emerald greens to been seen and half of his hair tied into a bun on top of his head while the rest of his chocolate locks barely graced his shoulders. With a turn of his wrist two vines bolted from behind him and wrapped around the girls legs hoisting them both up into the rafters. He contorted his hands some more making a flower blindfold go over Tectras eyes and a cocoon made out of poisonous ivy for Elastis so she won't stretch. Now with the girls restrained they were easily able to get out of Elastis hold and out from Tectras spell in Liams case.

  The boys just stood in shock, starring at the newcomer with a bit of annoyance as millions of questions ran through their heads. Who is he? How could he do that? Where did he come from? How long was I under her spell? those were only some of the many questions the boys had floating around in their heads. Being caught up in their own world they didn't even realize the mayor had arrived until he patted the boys on the back. "I see you've met your new partner!" Mayor Corden says cheerfully as flower power helps put Elastis in the cop car because he didn't want the officers to get poison ivy and he was immune to the plants painful scratches it inflicts upon its victims so the plant wouldn't affect him. "OUR WHAT!" they yell completely shocked, watching their world crash down as they've now been assigned a partner that isn't one of their lovers. Yes, mega four is in a polyamorous relationship with each other.

  "Indeed, haven't you boys met? I assumed you had while you boys were waiting on us?" the mayor questioned a bit taken aback by the boys shock. Shaking their heads rapidly Mayor Corden calls the mysterious flower boy or flower power as Louis deemed him over to join their group. Politely leaving the conversation he was having with a very good looking cop, and if the boys were jealous of the cop no one had to know, he cheerfully skipped over to the group. "Boys this is Pink Orchid! Pink Orchid meet mega four, Psych, Excelsius, Mr. Invisible, and Jawbreaker!" Mayor Corden introduced, Pink Orchid was astatic by the mere fact of meeting the boys let alone being able to fight crime along side them. "Hello! Its such a pleasure to meet you!" the boy says sticking out his hand (fan boying a little that he gets to shake his heroes hands) for them to shake. "Yeah sure same here, why is he partnering up with us? We don't work with others outside of our circle." Louis states sounding agitated by the new member when truly he was more confused than annoyed. 

  Pink Orchid slowly lowered his hand down deflated as this was not how he thought meeting his heroes would be like. "Because you four cant even take down two villains, when Pinky O here can take down five at once! He'll be living right under your penthouse in his own, allowing you five easy access to each other. He's going to help you boys get into shape, so play nice." Mayor Corden states just as agitated as Louis sounded but this time he actually is. The boys just stood in shock for a moment trying to process that information. Flower power can take down five at once and he's going to be living under them AND he's going to be teaching THEM how to fight?

   This is going to be tough.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV unless I say something so after this its solely Harrys story. What do you think so far? Do you like their super hero names? Surprisingly its hard to come up with names for heroes and villains so id you have any please comment them, I always love to use suggestions when I can! Do you understand who has what power? What do you think of the vilenesses? The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Feel free to comment, follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories or all four!