Bakery

'Marcel I'm fine.' I stress as I walk with a basket of clean laundry in my arms into the living room so I can fold them, being careful as I put it on my hip not wanting to squish my four and a half month bump. Marcel sees me coming down the hall way and immediately went into concerned sibling mode. "Haz just let me do the laundry, go lie down and take a nap I'm sure your tired." Marcel says easily maneuvering in front of me and quickly taking the basket from my grasp. 'Marcel I am pregnant not breakable I can handle a little laundry, you out of all three of us should know that as you were pregnant and would badger anyone who tried to help.' I say crossing my arms over my bump as I pop my hip out to the side. "Yes but I wasn't pregnant with twin." he says in a sing-song tone as he turns around to head to the living room, 'Freaking hypocrite.' I grumble as he turns down the hall. 

   "Whats a hypocwite?" I hear an adorable voice ask from behind, turning around I see my adorable little pinecone with his head tilt to the side looking up at me with wide eyes. I smile brightly as I look down at him, crouching down slowly as my four and a half bump has definitely slowed down my movements I hold my arms open which he happily runs into. 'Hi pinecone! How are you today, I haven't seen you since brekkie.' I ask tickling his side lightly getting the most adorable little giggle in response. "Good! How is you and wosebuds?" he ask pulling away from our hug to place his hands on my tummy. 'All three of us are good, thank you for asking babes. But I think the babies would like something sweet, would you like to come with me to go get a treat?' I ask making his eyes light up as he practically screeches yes.

   I quickly pull on a hoodie before helping Wade put on his jacket, the two of us were about to slip out but got caught when we were putting on our shoes. "Marc! We've got a pregnant person and a toddler trying to escape." Ed yells as he rushes to pull me up off the ground from where I was tying Wades sneakers. "WHAT?!" Marcel screeches, like father like son, before running to meet the three of us in the front hall. "What in the world do you two think you are doing?" he asks with his hands on his hips giving the two of us a stern look making Wade look down in shame as if he's done something bad.

   'My babies are craving something sweet so Wade and I were going to walk down the street to get a treat.' I say hoisting myself off the bench and holding my hand out for Wade. "What do you want? I'll run down and get it for you so you can rest." Ed volunteers practically racing to put his shoes on. 'No need Eddie, its good for me to get some fresh air. Plus I have my big strong Wade to protect me isn't that right Wade?' I ask getting the toddler to nod so fast I thought his head would bob off. "Alright Haz... just text us when you get there and when your on your way back." Marcel says hesitant to let us go, giving my nephew a high-five and bidding a quick good bye to my brothers the two of us our out.

   The walk didn't take to long as the small bakery was only a few buildings down but definitely an entertaining one. Wade stuck out his chest and wore a serious expression the entire time trying to be intimidating so no one would mess with me. As soon as the two of us walk in we're immediately hit with the sweet aroma of fresh pastries and cakes. Walking up to the counter I easily pick Wade up and place him on my hip to allow him to get a better look at the cookies on display. "Hello, my names Benji! What can I get you boys?" A tall man says from behind the counter. He's very attractive with very dirty blonde hair styled short upon his head with hazel eyes hidden behind framed glasses. His smile is bright as he waits for me to place our order, 'Um.. Hi can we get one Oreo cupcake, a frosted brownie, and a dozen assorted macaroon cookies to go please.' I ask politely, he smiled kindly nodding his head. "Sure thing...." he asks open ended, knowing what he's looking for I answer the unspoken question. 'Harry.' "Alright Harry that order will be right up." he says smiling brightly as he maneuvers behind to grab our order. Being the only costumer in the shop we started up a conversation, I found out it just opened and he owns it.