Frights

"Mama? Where Poppy, Daddy, Papa, or Dad ever scared of you when we were in your tummy?" Iris asked as she leaned into my side. Looking at her sweet innocent eyes I couldn't help but giggle at the innocent question. 'Well darling there were a few times...' "Really! What happened?" Violet cut me off asking with such enthusiasm. Looking over to the boys I see them go stiff and shutter at the memories I am referring to. 'Well darlings, I've scared all of your fathers at different times with my temperament.' I tried to explain feeling a little guilty as I recall the memories. "Okay the tells us Papa's first!" Iris says practically bouncing in her seat. ' Well, I was eight months pregnant when it was just Papa and I in my apartment...'

   I was trying to relax in bed as I mulled over everything that had just happened in the last twenty-four hours. My boyfriends come back to me after I thought they abandoned me only for the exact opposite to be true. They thought I cheated on them when in reality these are their babies under my heart. My family tries to kill them only for all of us to find out it was miss communication on someones part that we thought we could trust. Now I have my boyfriends back and these girls just won't stop kicking. Getting so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Niall knock on the door before he entered the room. "Hazza?" Niall asked slowly I rotated my head towards him to shift my focus from the ceiling to him. Understanding my silent question of what he continues. "Would you like something to eat? Drink? Maybe a new book? Or movie recommendation?" he asked searching my face for any kind of emotion. 'no' say meekly as I slowly turn my head back towards the ceiling to become lost in my thoughts again. Slowly he backed out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts.

   "That scared you Papa?" Violet asks tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Of course it did! Your Mama wasn't acting like himself, he only gave me one word answers while he stared at the ceiling. I thought he was hypnotized!" Niall defends himself while the boys just snicker. "Okay... tell us about Daddy next!" Iris says. 'Okay well... I was just starting my morning routine and having a bit of a struggle cause I was just about nine months along and you two did not let me sleep that night...'

   Looking at myself as I step out of the shower I notice every single imperfection. The dark blueish/purplish bags under my eyes. The raging red stretch marks running ramped all over my tummy and spreading down to my thighs. My chest is grotesquely swollen, with engorged nipples that have turned from pink to dark purple. It could be from the lack of sleep and Im extremely hormonal or it could be that Im finally seeing myself as the disgusting person I've turned into. Either way my mental health is not doing well at all. "Hello gorgeous!" Louis greets as he stumbles into the bathroom, his hair askew from sleep as he rubs the sleep form his eyes. 'DONT LIE TO ME!' I yell as I storm out of the bathroom with angry tears burning my eyes. "Woah! Hey, Hazza! Whats wrong?" Louis says taking a minute for him to meet me back out of the bathroom do to his brain still fogged over with sleep. 'Whats wrong?! You LIED to me! ALL OF YOU LIE TO ME!' I yell as I start to through items into a bag. "Harry, I've never lied to you. None of has, whats all this about?" Louis questions me calmly as he slowly approaches me. 'But you just did! You said I'm gorgeous, you all do, but look at me Louis! Im a far cry from gorgeous! Im disgusting!' It was then that I collapsed into his out stretched arms crying burning tears as he sat there with me. Rocking me until I was calm enough for him to explain that I am the most gorgeous person they've ever seen and Im even more gorgeous because I'm giving them the gift of a family.

    "Awe thats so sweet daddy!" Iris says as she leans into Louis. "Thank you darling, just doing my job!" he says tickling her side gently. "Very sweet, but who next? Poppy or Dad?" Violet asks her twin. 'Well my little rosebuds I could tell you how I scared the both of them.' the two nod their heads so I continue. 'Well I was due any day when your Papa and Daddy thought it was a good idea to go out on a hero mission while I stayed home with Poppy and Dad...'

   Trying and failing for the better part of two hours to find a comfortable spot on the couch I give up and make my way towards the kitchen. The persistent pain Ive been feeling wrapped around my tummy won't led up as I walk around so I hope a snack will stop them. "Hey sweetheart!"(Li) "Hi Love" (Z) the two greet as I push open the kitchen door. "How are you doing?"(Li) "Do you want a snack?"(Z) before I could answer their questions a tightness in my belly finally let up, taking a breath I was about to speak when the trickle of water could be felt down my legs. Looking down on the floor I see a small puddle develop at my feet. Looking up to my boyfriends I see them pale. 'I think my water broke.'

   'That statement scared all of your fathers but especially your Pops and Dad cause as soon as they registered what was about to happen the mighty heroes fainted.'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV from now on unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. Men in this story are pregnant for 10 months while women are only pregnant for 9. The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Marvels crossing over! Do you like I choose Stuckony? I honestly prefer stony or stucky but I read a stuckony fanfic the other day so I had to write about it. Harrys nephew Wade is not going to be Deadpool. Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!