Boyfriends?

"Unkle Hawwy has boyfriends?!" Olivia squealed as she looks at all four of my "boyfriends" with sparkles dancing in her eyes. "Since when did you guys become official?" Marcel asks placing his hands on his hips as he looks at me accusingly. "Well almost! We've just gotta ask." Niall says as the four stand up next to my bed as they take my hand in theirs. "Harry, I know this is kind of forward considering we only just had our first date. But the chemistry we felt was undeniably really and we would be idiots if we didn't jump on the opportunity." Liam says "harry will you be our boyfriend?" all four ask making me grow shocked as yes they've jokingly called me their boyfriend but I never thought the question would come so soon.

   "SAY YES UNKLE HAWWY!" Amelia all but screamed as the two bounce on their knees at the end of my bed making the whole thing shake. With out a doubt I know my answer, 'Of course I'll be your boyfriend!' I tell them getting happy cheers from my nieces and family. Quickly being taken by surprise Zayn wrapped his around my cheeks and moved my oxygen man placing a sweet loving kiss on my lips. Sparks ignite as soon as our lips touch, molding together seamlessly. My breath was taken away as soon as we pulled apart only giving me a mere moment to catch it before Louis then Liam then Nialls lips all were placed upon mine giving me just a moment in-between each kiss to compose myself.

   "AWE!" my twin nieces squeal as I kissed each of my boys earning a chuckle from all of them. "We'll little ladies now that you know you we are, who are you?" Niall asked pointing his finger at them before he started to tickle them making the two burst into fits of giggles. "I's Amelia!" "And I's Olivia!" the two introduced themselves pointing their thumbs at their chests as they did so. 'Their my little sunflowers.' I rasp out as I try to stop myself from going into a coughing fit. Liam is quick to hand me a cup of water which I take thankfully hoping to stop the fit before it can start.

   "Sunflowers, huh? Well that a very pretty nickname for two very pretty little girls!" Louis says getting the twins to nod and mutter out a quiet thank you. "They've been his sunflowers since day one." Ed says making Marcel giggle as he's still coming around to the nickname for his little one I've created. "Why sunflowers?" Zayn asked only for Elle to answer for me. "When I was pregnant with them the only smell I could tolerate was sunflowers, so with Harry being the amazing brother in law he is decked out our house in sunflowers in order for me to not get nauseous while eating. As I couldn't stomach anything that didn't smell like a sunflower, so hence the nickname." Elle explains, the boys look back at me for confirmation which I give by giving them two thumbs up.

   "So whats the nickname for your baby Marcel?" Liam asked getting him to pout. "Pine cone." Marcel says unamused as he crosses his arms over his bump looking at me. "What made you think of that nickname?" Zayn asked scrunching his nose in distaste as soon as Marcel told them. 'My little nephew was the size of a pine cone when Marcel told me he was expecting, pine cone just stuck.' I tell them letting out a giggle as Marcel continued to stare daggers at me. 'Oh Marcey don't pretend like you hate it, its a cute nickname!' I say making a pouty face towards my brother not getting his stance to budge in the slightest.

   A knock on my door broke us from our banter as Dan pops his head in again, "Hello everyone! I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." he says giving my family a sympathetic smile. 'Dan would it be alright if they stay the night?' I ask point at the boys, getting a nod form my nurse bestie I could see the boys eyes light up with excitement. "See you tomorrow baby, love you!" (Mom) "Bye ya Hazzy!"(Ed) "Feel better Harry, see you tomorrow!" (Elle) "Bye Unkle Hawwy! Wes love you!" (Sunflowers) "Don't do anything stupid while were gone." (Marcel) one by one they each said their goodbyes before heading out the door. 

   "Alright Haz let clean and redress your wounds again!" Dan says coming over towards my bed with a pan full of tools and bandage-wraps. I could see my boys becoming protective as soon as Dan entered my room and the jealousy radiating off of them was hard to miss. 'Boys this is my lovely nurse Dan you is engaged to a wonderful man named Phil who is six months pregnant and they are excepting a little girl. Dan these are my amazing boyfriends Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn.' I introduce them making their guards drop from the information I just told them about Dan. "Boyfriends? Since when have you had boyfriends?" Dan says as he starts to unwrap my used bandages.

   'Since this morning'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. Yay, the boys are officially together! This story will be solely in Harry's POV unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. What do you think so far? The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Should marvel ships cross into this book as well? If so what ships would you like to see? Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!