Interruptions

Present, Past

Harry's POV

   "Wait?! thats how you met Uncle Stevie, Uncle Tony, Uncle Bucky, Uncle Benji, Uncle Max, AND Peter! Thats crazy Momma." my younger rosebud stated as the two flop promptly onto their Daddy's lap dramatically. Unable to help myself I giggle at the two's dramatics which they definitely got from Louis, I tickle attack their tummies causing them to squeal in joy as they burst into their own fits of giggles. 'Thats right my little rosebud!' I say as the two of them calm down from their little fit. "When did Papa, Daddy, Poppy, and Dad meet them?" My older rosebud asks causing a look of panic to flash over my husbands faces as their meeting with our rosebuds adored uncles and cousin didn't go that well. 'You'll have to wait and see my flower, we aren't there in the story yet.' I say placing a kiss on both of their heads. "Mama's right loves, you don't want to jump ahead in the middle of telling a story." Zayn says ruffling their hair and giving me an encouraging look to continue my story. 'Alright where was I? Oh thats right! I was just about to go in for my six month appointment...'

❥❥❥❥❥

   I decided to walk from the bakery today as my doctors office isn't that far away and a walk could definitely do me some good. "Don't forget to text us as soon as you get to your doctors office." Max frets as he follows me into the back where I'm grabbing my stuff. 'I won't Maxi I promise.' I say placing on my coat and going out the front towards the bakery doors. "Make sure you tell us before Tony, Buck, and Cap! I wanna be able to hold it over their heads that we got to know first." Benji says popping up from behind the counter where he was restocking some treats. I roll my eyes playful stating a quick 'Im not making any promises.' before leaving my friends and the little bakery.

❥❥❥❥❥

   "Why did Uncle Benji say that?"  my rosebuds ask looking at me with curiosity schooled onto both of their features. 'Because Uncle Benji was adamant on being the first to know if you two were boys or girls.' I say brushing my hand gently over the curve of my tummy as Benji is being just as adamant about being the first to know this time around as he was the twins. "Did you tell him first?" the younger rosebud asks only to be interrupted by their older twin. "Shhh we gotta wait cause Mama will tell us during the story."  they said putting both their index fingers over their siblings mouth trying to make sure they stay quiet while I finish my story. 'Right! Well I made it to the doctors just fine even with Uncle Damian's constant texts...'

❥❥❥❥❥

   'Yes Max, I made it to my doctors just fine... No I do not feel faint... No I did not become dehydrated... Max I'm fine I promise... No Benji I just got here I don't know their genders yet... Alright I'm going to hang up now, love ya both. I'll let you know as soon as I let Tony, Bucky, and Stevie know. BYE!' I promptly end the call on that note as I know Benji will start a conniption at even the thought or even the mere suggestion at finding out as soon as those three. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves I open the door to my OB/GYN's office, I put on the brightest smile as soon as I walk in. I walk up to the kind receptionist and check in, having to fill out some forms quickly I do so before I walk over to the waiting area and wait to be called back. 'Please be cooperative today rosebuds, I wanna know what you are. And so do all of your Uncles, cousins, Aunts, and Grandma. So you've got a lot of people you've got to impress.' I say quietly to my stomach hoping that if I say something to them that they'll listen. "Harry Styles?" A petite nurse with long auburn hair says as she walks into the waiting room. Slowly (and with much more effort than I'll ever admit to) I get up and make my way over to the bubbly nurse.

❥❥❥❥❥

   "What did the doctor say? What did they do? What did you..." "Shhh let Mama finish and he'll answer the question in his story."

❥❥❥❥❥

   "Looks like you're a total clean bill of health Harry, how about we check on your little ones?" Doctor Perrie says as she helps me lie back on the semi padded medial table. She smiles at me gently before squeezing the warmed gel on my belly. Silently she took a few measurements before reassuring me both twins we're as healthy as can be, she even let me listen to their heart beat for a moment. "Alright Harry, your little ones seem to be in the correct position. Are we finding out the genders today or is it going to be a surprise?" I barely let her finish before bursting out an excited yes. "Alright Harry it looks like you're having two identical little girls, congratulations." Perrie says handing me the box of tissues that we on the ultrasound cart, without any time to spare as I promptly burst into happy tears.

   Words couldn't express how happy I am, I'm having little girls!

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV from now on unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. Men in this story are pregnant for 10 months while women are only pregnant for 9. What do you think so far? Harrys having little girls! Please comment down some names as I'd love suggestions! Did you know he was going to have girls? Did you like their interruptions? The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Marvels crossing over! Do you like I choose Stuckony? I honestly prefer stony or stucky but I read a stuckony fanfic the other day so I had to write about it. Harrys nephew Wade is not going to be Deadpool. Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!