Unexpected Visitors (part 1)

"I cant believe we didn't recognize you!"(Liam) "I cant believe you were apart of the elements!"(Louis) "I cant believe you choose to come here!"(Zayn) "I cant believe how amazing your pancakes are!"(Niall) Nialls comment was hard not to giggle over as his faced had the same shocked expression as his lovers just for different reasons. Louis, Zayn, and Liam all took their shocked looks off me and put an unimpressed one towards Niall. "What? You have to admit he's amazing he's apart of the elements AND HE CAN COOK!" Niall says defensively as he shoved another piece of bacon into his mouth, I couldn't help but blush at his compliment while I tried to hide it behind my cup of tea.

   "Well now I feel like proper shit." Louis mumbles getting an elbow in the side from Liam who was on his right. 'Why?' I couldn't stop myself from asking as I really didn't want them to feel inferior to me just because of my past. "Well.. we didn't necessarily give you the warmest welcome when we met..." Liam speaks becoming rather shy as he avoids my gaze. "Plus your extremely kind for getting over our rude introductions and inviting us over for breakfast just to get to know us." Zayn was next to speak as he looked down at his hands. "We were jerks and honestly your kind, funny, outgoing, and not to mention cute... we shouldn't have been so rude to you in the first place." Louis says looking me in the eyes and I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as they thought I was cute.

   I sat there gaping like a fish as I tried and failed for words to express while in my shock at their revelations. These four H.O.T men thought I was cute! Just as I felt my words start to form a frantic knock was sounded against my door.  I quickly excuse myself and answer thinking by the knocking that it was an emergency only for the knocking to actually be nothing urgent at all. Swinging open the door I'm met by my two brothers Ed and Marcel looking me over panicked as they walk into my apartment. "Hazza are you alright?" Ed said as he inspected me with a worried look in his eye. 'Guys I'm completely fine... what are you even doing here? Marcey you should be resting and Eddie you should be at work! Not to mention Ed you being with Elle and my nieces. Marcel you should be with Nick getting ready for my nephew!" I say guiding my heavily pregnant brother over towards the couch while Ed follows behind us.

   "We felt that something was wrong through our triplet telepathy!" Marcel tries to explain as he rubs his eight and a half month bump. "Yeah we knew it was coming from you since your the only one who gets up at five in the morning voluntarily, which is when we felt the alarms going off." Ed further explains, I could see Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall peaking from around the corner while both of my brothers backs were facing towards them. I watched as their eyes bugged out of their heads as they saw who I was talking to, even having a bit of a silent fanboy moment.

   "So what was the all panicking over?" Marcel asks me slowly turning around in his seat to see what my eyes were looking at. "Oh..." he says as he hits Ed on the arm making him turn his attention to where ours were. "They were who you were worried over?" Ed asked sound unimpressed getting an elbow from Marcey as he then puts his arms up for us to get his cue. Waving his arms in the air I assist him as trying to stand has become hard with his large tummy. He smiles triumphantly when he gets up and makes his way over towards the boys who looked a bit terrified.

   "Hello there! Hazza didn't say he had company or else we would have introduced ourselves sooner. I'm Marcel and he's Ed, we're his triplets. Eds the oldest of us while I'm the middle and Haz over there is the baby, but I'm sure Haz already told you about that. Hazza you hadn't mention you got yourself boyfriends." Marcel says turning his last statement towards e making my face glow as bright as a stop light. "Marc..." I didn't even get to finish saying his name before Louis cut me off. "Yup I'm Louis, this is Liam, Niall, and Zayn. We only just became official so he wasn't keeping any secrets. Well love, we'll let you visit and see you later tonight for our date. It was nice meeting you two. Bye Babe!" (Louis) "Bye Sunshine!"(Niall) "Bye Darling!"(Liam) "Bye Baby!"(Zayn) and with that the four of them left.

    I could feel my mouth hit the floor at their response. They just called me their BOYFRIEND! Did they just ask me out? Are they really into me or were they helping me out of an awkward situation? So many questions ran through my head as my phone dinged alerting me of a text, it was from the boys. Hope you agree to go on that date with us... if so be ready by seven and we'll pick you up. Liam sent while the others sent more details about why I should say yes to which I couldn't argue so I agreed making them astatic. I was brought out of my texting conversation by a throat being cleared, peaking up I could see both of my brothers looking at me. Marcel had a giddy smile on his face as he waddled back towards my couch while Ed gave me an unamused look. Before he could say anything Marcels phone dinged alerting him of a text, scanning it quickly he turned to us to relay the message.

   "Gemma and Mom are on their way!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV unless I say something so after this its solely Harrys story. What do you think so far? The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. The triplets are reunited! Should marvel ships cross into this book as well? If so what ships would you like to see? Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!