Uh-Oh

"No way, Mama!" Iris states matter-o-factly as she stood on the couch while using my shoulder as leverage to stay balanced. "Yeah! Our Uncles and Peter would never wanna kill Poppy, Papa, Daddy, and Dad. They love 'em too much." Violet says as she copies her twin. When the two start to bounce Niall swooped in and picked those two up. "Girls, what have we said about jumping on the couch? Especially when Mama's sitting there?" Liam gently reminds in a stern tone. I roll my eyes at that comment as I've stated many times I can handle our girls whilst Im pregnant with our third. "Sorry Mama." they both say sadly looking at the ground. "Its alright my rosebuds, how about we get back to the story? Let's see if your silly uncles and cousin beat up your fathers or if your Mama and Uncle Steve came in time to save the day."

   'STOP!' I shout as Steve and I enter my apartment watching as the chaos with in it quickly came to a halt. Bucky was frozen mid air looking like he was about to punch Zayn, if it wasn't for Liam holding him still. Niall was webbed to the wall Peter was up on the ceiling looking like he was getting ready to dive onto Liam. Max and Benji were each holding their weapons of choice as they stood back to back waiting for what Im assuming an invisible Louis to attack. Tony was thrown by Zayn over my couch just as I yelled for the commotion to stop. All the while my family just watched! Amelia, Olivia, and Wayne cheering for my boyfriends whilst everyone else but my mom cheered for my friends.

   'What are you all doing?! First of all you leave me and Steve at the bakery saying "they're so dead" before sprinting out of the store, obviously we're going to follow you. Secondly you are so lucky that neither of us got hurt as we rushed to come stop you guys or god forbid Steve went into labor due to the sudden stress you put us under. Lastly my boys did nothing wrong! They went on an urgent mission that saved thousands of people. They were doing their job and entrusted someone with relaying that message to me which we all know didn't  happen. They weren't allowed to contact me as it could have endangered the mission or so they were told. So if you all wanna go kill someone it should be the person who lied to me and my boyfriends, for them almost tearing our relationship apart. For almost making me raise my babies alone.' I state trying to control the tears that so desperately want to roll down my cheeks.

   "God Haz... we should've listened, we're so sorry." Bucky says before Liam dropped him and everyone letting down their defenses. "Yeah we shouldn't have jumped to conclusions... but just say the name and that person will wish they'd never been born." Max says getting ready to go swinging with a murderous look in his eyes. His husband chuckled at the comment as he placed a hand on the shorter mans shoulder efficiently calming him down. 'Now fix this room up while I go make some tea.' I say causing all the ones that caused the mess to quickly start to do so while Steve goes to take a seat on the couch and supervise. Going towards my family I give them an unimpressed look. "We know, we know, we should have stopped them and not have encouraged them." Ed says as he lets out a huff while marcel crossed his arms over his chest and Gemma pouted. Rolling my eyes I walk past them and into the kitchen.

  Returning with a large tray made from a sage leaf with floral decorated tea cups and tea pot on top of it. Niall was up like a bolt of lighting and quickly took the tray from my hands, placing a quick kiss to my cheek before he set the tray down on the coffee table. Light chatter started to fill the room after I made introductions between my boys and my friends. All the while Steve kept shifting ever so slightly while his nose scrunched up as if he were in some from of discomfort. 'Steve are you alright? You look uncomfortable.' I ask reaching my hand out to take a hold of his only noticing then how sweaty and clammy they are. Letting out a humorless laugh he looked at me "Remember when you said along the lines that it was a good thing this didn't trigger my labor to start?" he asked, my eyes widen in realization and shock as I already know what he's about to say.

   "Well it actually did, I've been having contractions for two hours now."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this story. This story will be solely in Harry's POV from now on unless I say something, this is solely Harrys story. Men in this story are pregnant for 10 months while women are only pregnant for 9. What do you think so far? Shits about to go down! The chapters will all be in present tense as we are reliving the story as Harry tells it. Marvels crossing over! Do you like I choose Stuckony? I honestly prefer stony or stucky but I read a stuckony fanfic the other day so I had to write about it. Harrys nephew Wade is not going to be Deadpool. Feel free to follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, comment, or do all four!