Chap:10- Talk to me Father!

To be honest. This sucks! Aristia just is going through her rebellious stage and went out, no snuck out of house, and got caught by her Father m who is super mad at her. In manga, idk why the hell did they not mention this first act of cruelty of hers, but anyways, it her first life, let her do anything, who cares.

....Is what I would say, if I would not have gotten scolded for Aristia. What the- she id wrong, I am scolded. Why should I always have to clean her shit?

Ughhhh....not to mention Keiran is super mad at me. I did so much to become a normal Father-daughter pair and now I would have to do it again. In top of it, I would even have to be extra careful this time as I am not pitiful, if it was my past, he would have allowed me to do anything, but this is not the case now.

Anyways, I have a key that can melt any Daddy. Well.... That is the tears of daughter....😏

I have to only cry in front of him. So let me end this matter once and for all. I go towards his room, it was already night, so all servants were in their quarters. Great time to work. 

I reach Keiran's room. I knock on the door...
*Opens*
"Tia? What are you doing here? Its night, isn't it?" He was surprised. Maybe Aristia is not used to wandering at night.
"I want to talk."
"About what? Is it for something you even came out at night? You never do so. " As I thought.
"Come in" Now, easy steps to cry... Think about any bad event. I have a plenty. Think more and become sad... More sad.... Tears would come out, don't stop them....

"Tia?!" Now's the time.... I ran and tried to leap in his arms. But fu** this bodies weakness, before I could even leap and make a cute scene, I tripped and fell over on the floor...

.....
.....
.....

HOW EMBARRASSING! There was a brief moment of silence between us two. Him near the sofa and me fell near the table in front of the sofa. Completely flat on ground not to mention, my FLAT chest hurt like hell...

I SO WANNA DIE!

My tears even dried up. "This is what you get when you don't listen to me and run around." *Tch*

He gives me a hand to get up. "Come on, get up. Its cold on ground. You would catch a cold." He's speaking crisply, but I can see that even now he cares about me.

These two only shared important things, so it's understandable as to why he would be this surprised.

But I have to make my point clear. I think I was in dream for a long time, hence, when Father picked me up by lifting me from my armpits and making me stand, I came into my senses.

"Ah! Father, I wanted to talk to you..."
If I am going to fall from leaping, let me just spread my arms and let him come and hug me. I spread my arms far and wide. Take the clue!

He was soo dazed.

Hug me 😄💢 you... Denser than water human! Hug!

Ughh! I walk towards him, my height and legs were soo small that I had to actually trot to reach him, not to mention my FLAT chest hurted a bit. But anyways, it was all worth it, cause when I reached Father, I found out that I reached to around his chest... My head I meant. Jee... I am so short! Anyways, there was only thing, I could now do is....

HUGGGG! Hug him tight and say... "Sorry for everything 😔" I don't mind  saying sorry for someone else, why? I have already given up on many precious things and liked many people's asses, not to mentioned begged and kowtowed in front of others, just to survive.

This is... Just a simple sorry, isn't it? I am used to all this .... Actually, worse humiliations than this. No, saying sorry for someone else, is not a humiliation for me at all in this point.

I actually only hope for one thing... Please forgive me Father! I want to survive....

Next chapter preview-

Chap-11 Vita

Why? Just why are you toying with Aristia's soul?!

She was not supposed to be born in this world. I just transferred her soul back to her own world while bringing my child's soul back. She would meet you always.

No! You didn't fucking bring her soul back, you fucking found a new way to get on my nerves.

Pioneer!