Chap-11: Meeting Vita

Welp, I was hugging Father. And now let's continue....

"Tia?"
"Papa... Actually, I wanted to ask you for something."
"After what happened today? Is that why you came here?"
"I apologized didn't I?" I thought he would get...

He removes my hands..

"Let me make one thing clear to you, little lady." He bends down to adjust to my height. "I am not going to give anything for the time being. You worried me over you so much. If you think, you can get thorough by just an apology, then I am sorry, but you can't. "

"Papa..."

"You are just going to upset me more if you keep this up. Maybe you should return your room and reflect upon your behaviour. "

"But daddy..." He really is upset. Unlike future Aristia's Father, who was kind to me, because I was pitiful, this Aristia's Father, is not that kind. I can understand but still, if I have to become strong, I would have to do this, for my future...

"I won't ever talk to you if you keep this up. I thought you honestly had something to say to me. But you just..." He was quiet after that. Oh thankyou! I can finally speak!

"Daddy! I want to learn swordsmanship!" Finally! Said it!

He was shoc... No not shocked, but stiff... Liked statue.

"Why? All of a sudden?" He knelt down now. I guess he must have thought of the story I was gonna say...

"Actually, today when I was wandering around, I ended up at an alley way. There, I got stares. It was very uncomfortable. And then a big boy asked me weather I would like to play with him... On..."

"Go ahead Tia, tell me everything what did that idiot say to you?" He seems to have softened now. I guess, gaining charecters sympathy to move forward in this novel and lead a nice and peaceful life is the only way out. Like this no one would try to scold me for anything I do. And then, little by little, I would kill Ruvelles. I guess, he might be 18 now, 5 years older than me....

Raising him well, won't work now. Killing him after some years, would be the only way, I am planning on becoming the Empress and when I marry him and he comes to spend time with me, I would....

Thus would live a peaceful life. But to kill him, I need to increase strength of this body. I can't even hug daddy like this. I feel on FLAT chest right now. I can't fall and embarrass myself again.

"Tia... Why did he tell you?"
"He asked me to come to his house and play with him on his bed. "

He was shocked af! I could see the anger and frustration in his eyes. He stood up an said,"Who was so shameless?!"

He screamed and grasped my shoulders while doing that. I was shocked, I knew he had some concern for me, being his only daughter, but to think he would go to such an extreme height...

"Do you remember his face?"
"It was too dark to see"
"*tsk* Why didn't you tell it to me back then?! I would...."
"You started scolding me the moment you saw me. " This is just my speculation... "You didn't give me any chance to explain. So I thought I would tell you later on. But I just couldn't keep it in."

"Oh my daughter...."
Now lemme give you a reflection period. "Father, I wish to go to the temple. I am very unstable due to the incident that has recently occurred. Please..."
"Yes Tia, you can go. Do you want me to come with you? I feel very guilty for everything. I am sorry my darling."
"Its ok Father." I turn around and leave. My father was left standing over there. Well, it's all a part of my plan. Create sympathy, make them feel guilty, kill and live...

The next day:-

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Father was asking to me, who was in the carriage. I was ready to go to temple and have a meeting with Vita.

I soon reached the temple. There, the priest asked me to say my name and purpose of coming. I said I wanted to check all oracle's of past 10 years. This is what OG Aristia told. Well, let's see what happens now.

I was in front of "God's" statue. I am not gonna make him wait.

So once when I was left alone, I call out to him...
"Oh Vita, is this prostitute so dirty taht you won't even grace her with your presence?"
Grace? My ass, I wanna give you a good scolding...

*bells* I could hear bells Jingle all of a sudden...

"So you have come, my child..." When I heard these words, the background around me changed and I entered "my" space. "Oh my lord..."

Let's have a good chat. Why don't we?