Chap 25- Come clear

*****

Jie-un was worried about me. I could see from her eyes. But why did this sudden change occur?

Ah! Back then Aristia hated her but she wanted to be friends with Aristia. I think this is the reason why she became cold to her.

I knew this from the Beginning and intended on using her for my safety which I did even now but then she suddenly... Am I not knowing how much I am loved?

Ah! I feel so bad now. Don't... Just why do people love me? Why are they like that?

Always for a while now I had been used to living alone. I was fine with people not being with me. But them came father and all the moments I spent with him. Aristia's and Keiran's relationship got better with time when she opened up to him.

All the flash backs of the memory were in my view. And now I was not the ice Queen but the queen who provided sunshine to others.

People liked me. Jie-un looking at how popular I was, hesitated to ask me anything. The timeline slowly changed and her hatred turned into attraction. This made her save me when I said I loved her.

Going against your love... just how much do you simp on me? I feel bad now.

I think that I have been ignorant for too long. But this is it. I am like Aristia but I am not Aristia. I have hence decided to not be brought down by anything and to live people who were supposed to be loved.

Huh? "Love people who were supposed to be loved."

*Gasp!* how did I forget him?

CARSEIN DE RASS!

He was the one ml who gained sympathy from whole of Abandoned Empress's fanbase, even tho the whole of it was made and standing because people wanted to be Aristia's Step mother but anyways...

"HOW CAN I! THE MALE LEAD! CARSEIN! *CRIES*"

"WTH? WHAT MALE LEAD? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OMG! WAIT WAIT! THID IS A FUCKING MANHWA I AM IN? I AM THE HEROINE? AND YOU ARE THAT BLOOD THIRSTY VILLIANESS WHO WILL ASK FOR MY HEART OF A SILVER PLATTER?"

"WTH YOU ON ABOUT WOMAN? I AM WORRIED MY HEART BEING SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER! WTF? WHY AM I TALKING LIKE HER?"

"I AM IN A MOTHER FUCKING MANHWA YOU READERS DISCORD notyoprincess#5721 DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

"YOU IDIOT JIE-UN WHAT U ON ABOUT U ARE IN NO MANHWA!"

"Tell me you're the blood thirsty villian for my son. Tell me"

"You are an idiot and I am here to save my life and marry Carsein lol"

"Lol? Ah forgetting about it you are from future ryt?"

"Yes"

"Then what are you here for?"

"Vita didn't gimme a choice so I was brought- oh I mean thrown here."

"Eh? I understand. I was hit-"

"By a truck and brought here ryt?"

"Ya. How do you-"

"Know? Haha being a prostitute am the person who knows the most about isekai as they were an escape from reality for me."

"Wait you were a-"

"My nation from earth back then was under a war, there was death every where. I hence had to sell my body to soldiers to survive. Later I realised that I really don't have any talent and that there was no existence to my life. I bought this book of Abandoned Empress in which Aristia was like me without any existence. I was frustrated by the story cus she goes to her murderer again after being reborn. This went in in my head if how similar we were and then the next thing I noticed was getting hit by a truck and dying. And then coming here. I was a pitiful existence, wasn't I?"

I look at Jie-un expecting to see her weirded out expressions. I saw them on my mother's face. She was disgusted. In my past live my mother survived with my little brother. And then went on to live in someslum area. I didn't know for 10 years that she was alive. I just bumped into her in a rich shop where my sugar daddy took me. And there she was... With another man. I could barely stop myself but looking at my place I was silent. I didn't say anything to her. When she was alone and waiting for her husband to come out I went to her and asked her about her daughter and revealed that I was her. She was very happy.

I was too but then when I asked her how did she marry such a rich man she said that she had it with him after knocking him down one night in the bar where worked as a waitress. And banged him then got pregnant with his kid and married him and that my brother was living a good life because of her.

She then asked me how was I and before I could even say anything, my sugar daddy came. That's when my mother got to know that I was...

She saw with disgust in her eyes. Taking her cues, I left with my sugar daddy. My mother in my pasy life was someone who could do something unethical but cannot tolerate others doing it. It was when I realised that my mother was a hypocrite in my past life. At one time I thought it was for the best that I died my pitiful existence was not of any use to them anyways but what I regret was that man was fooled by my mother who said he raped her. If I go back in my past life, I for sure will reveal what my mother did to him. He was innocent... Afterall.

I was prepared to look at Jie-un who I thought would think I was disgusting.
But no she was in tears... This...

"It must have been hard right?" She took me closer to herself and hugged me.

Idk if it was reminiscing the past or the setup but i just cried. The feelings of being loved touched my soul.

It felt warm. I just thought of this moment to never end.

Konnichiwa minnasan,

I want a person to co-author this fanfiction with me. If anyone would be interested pls DM me. Thanks and bye.