Chap: 3- The Queen

He was silent for a while.

"Then why are you here, as a Queen, if to not help the Empress?" Are you stating that I am no better than an aide? This little...

"I believe my Emperor is mature enough to know the difference between royalty, nobility and commoners. " Meaning I am a mother fucking Queen, not your Empress's aide.

"In any ways" I said "if you want me to do the Empress's work, make me the Empress of this empire, permanently. If you don't want to do that, please make the Empress capable enough to sit on that position. You can grant her an aide supervised by your men to make sure she is not taken advantage of. I have given you all the available options. The choice is yours, my Emperor. " This fight, that you started, I would complete it.

"Queen, do you look down upon the Empress for being of unknown origins?" Nope! "Very well then, let your permission be granted, you would only do the work of a Queen and Empress would get an aide from now on to do her own work, she wouldn't have anything to do with you either. Let her show you that she is capable enough for that position." Great! Thanks.

"My Emperor, as you can see I am not in my best health now, so maybe I should recuperate by going back to my palace. Please grant me the permission. "

"You may take your leave" he said real annoyed. Ha, I don't care...

I payed my respects to him and stormed out of the Emperor's Audience hall. Behind I saw the 3 pillars of the imperialist faction follow me. Ha? What now?

"My Queen!" The chancellor called out, he was silent until now, what does he has to say? I turned. "What is it, chancellor? Do you think that you can stop the royalty like this?"

"My Queen, do you know that you could have lost your life back then?" He scolded me. Well, this was a high risk game, but anyways.... "The day, I was thrown into being a Queen from the Empress, the day I started to get tormented, the day I lost my child, I had been dying since then everyday."

"My queen, but..." This time it was Duke Arkint, I am not listening. "You imperialists had the right to stop this, but you didn't, you let it all be. It's not you, who's going through all this, it's me, these are my rights that are being taken away."

Father opened his mouth to say something, he was in shock, but I am not taking anything back, I only showed you the harsh reality of life.
"I don't wanna hear anything from the parent who never even once bothered to raise me, and let me be the Queen who was being tormented by the Empress, the Queen who had lost her child thanks to her and the Queen who never go..t... Her father's love, when he was his only family... AND... " The hell, I am starting to cry now.... Is this this body's original feelings?

"Yo... Had the right... To not let.... Me be the Queen.... St...still.... You made me go... Through all this.... In the name of loyalty... You gave up... On your self respect and your daughter's respect too...." My voice is shaking so much... No! Tears have also started to fall out, I can't! I can't cry after being like this. This is the main palace... No I can't! Straighten up!

"THE DAY YOU GAVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO MARRY THE EMPEROR AS A QUEEN IN PLACE OF AN EMPRESS WHOSE POSITION WAS SNATCHED AWAY BY ANATHOR WOMAN, THAT WAS THE LAST DAY I HAD ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! WITH THE RIGHTS AND POWER YOU HAD, YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT! BUT NO! YOU DIDN'T! THAT'S WHY! WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP NOW! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! I BREAK EVERY OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND THE IMPERIALISTS. "

HAH! HAH! HAH! I breathed heavily. When I was yelling this, I saw these 3 men surprised. Father seemed to be on the verge of crying, but he composed himself well, he didn't cry.

"I am just a QUEEN from now on, you all have no connections with me, so don't ever see me again. "

I turned to leave the palace, I didn't see what sort of reactions did these people have now that they have been shooed off.

I came back to my palace I slept for a while, I just need to rest for sometime. I fell on the bed with my heavy dress on and asked no one to bother me. I had this feeling for a while, of sadness, I felt crying like hell out there, but I couldn't....

I understood this body loved her father a lot, ven though they were cold to eachother. That night I cried myself to sleep.