Chap:4- The Empress gets pregnant

It's been about 4 months since I came heere on this novel. Life has been smooth sailing, but due to some reason, the maids are scared of me, and very scared of I were to be precise.

Damn! Where did I think I would be enjoying simping over my eye candies and where did I end up in this politics? Anyways, the Emperor gave Jie un a new aide to help her with the Empress's work. Well, she's still dolly dally with it, but I don't care, as long as I am getting,t money...

Oh yeah! That reminds me, I didn't see my father or anyone of the imperialists since that day. It's a good thing though. It would be peace and quiet.

Well... I had been wondering about it for a while but where the hell is Jie un's child? She should have been pregnant when Aristia would have become infertile, then why the hell is she not? Is it because she's busy?

You might be wondering why am I wanting Jie un to be pregnant, right? Well, in the original novel, Jie un time travels and goes back to Aristia again, I have no intentions of clearing up Aristia's mess over here, so when during the labor, she would give birth to the heir to the throne, I would kill her. Like this, even the original Aristia might face her and stand for herself.

And... One of the head aches might get over. Moreover, the royal banquet that would be held, would make a way for me to contact my favourite character...

Carsein de Rass...

Well, he was the former Emperor's nephew, so I think that after I kill the Empress, then the Emperor, then I can help Carsein get to the throne. Hmmm....

But for now, I just need to find a way to kill Jie un after she gives birth during her labor. I should keep short goals, which can be easily fulfilled. Hmmm....

*Mur mur Mur mur*
Yo! Don't mur mur so... Wait! I remember this event! It's the one, where in Jie un gets pregnant. I open the door...

"Did you hear the head maid? The Empress is pregnant..."
Ah! This is the moment. Empress is pregnant, many celebrations are going to temple is going to bless her, and her baby is going to be assassinates in 4 days....

It was a plot by Duke Zena to kill my father and me, but I am not going to fall for this one at all. Never!

But it's so funny, isn't it? No celebrations were held for Aristia when she was raped, and tormented, but for Jie un, he made the best celebration possible...

How pitiful are you, Aristia? How pitiful! "Ha" I can't contend my laughter, no I can't! "Hahaha hhahah ha hhahahha Ah ahahaha!"

"My Queen!" Maids who hear my laughter come, "isn't it funny?"
"The Empress is pregnant, hahahaha!"
"Queen please control your self"
"Please calm down Queen" the maids who were with me said.

But I can't! Suddenly, someone burst in through the door, "My Queen, what seems to be the matter! " Ah! The eye candy! Keiran la Monique! Only he's the one who can barge in like that!

"Oh my! Father! Isn't it a very happy occasion? The Empress is pregnant, did you come here to congratulate her? Hahahaha! Why isn't anyone happy around me? I am not that much of a chilly wom-"

Before I could complete my sentence, my arms were forcefully grabbed by father and, "Please get a hold of yourself my Queen!" He yelled. I stopped, instinctively...

Oh yeah! I can't be like that, I still have to kill and rule, this throne, I can't leave this empire to an immature man like him, I have to at least do what I can. Yes! I have to get a hold of my self.

"I am sorry." Father left my arms, but... After everything I said to him, this chat is awkward. "I...should have never left you in the palace. The day you were demoted from being the Empress, I should have spoken up, maybe if I would have done that, you would not have been bought into such a state."

Well, you did a lot of self reflection, I Guess? But still, the humiliation you put me through, can't be taken back.
"My Queen, please return with me to the Monique manor, I would try my best to annul this marriage and set you free."

Oh? If it were Aristia, she would have jumped on her feet, but I am not her. I have my own revenge to take from the throne. I can't come with you, I understand you are guilty but now, nothing can be done.

"I can't, and I won't!" He looks up. Guess, he thought that I would reject. "The Empress is pregnant, I can't let her stay like that!"

"My queen! Are you trying to..." He looked at me in disbelief, scared of his wits, wait, what did he imagine?

"There might be a lot of assassination attempts from the one who hate the current ruler, they might try to kill the child, I don't want the kid to suffer. Hence, I am deciding on staying with Empress. Father, it would be best if we both don't meet for a while, or you would go out of the capital. There are people who hate me and you, they might find any chance to frame you, you should better go some place far away. I... No matter how angry I may be with you, I still, love you, and... I don't want you to get hurt, so please..."

"I understand... My Queen", he smiled. What a dazzling man!
"Just when did you grow up this much?"
*gasp* I didn't, Aristia didn't, I am just a substitute, trying to make my life a bit better. I am not...your daughter...

This bitter truth, everyone would have to accept, because I am the Queen! Not any ones toy. Not anymore!