Chap:1- Time travelled

A warm day, birds chirping, maids working, me... Regretting!

REGRETTING EVERY THING THAT I DID IN MY PAST LIFE!

Why? Because I want to promise to be a begger version of myself if I ever go back to my last life. Why? Because I am in hell now!

You might have guessed but I have time travelled in a novel called Abandoned Empress.

When I first arrived here, hearing familiar names of maids and other stuff made me realise that I had woken up in this novel that I finished reading just before going to sleep. I thought I was lucky, many hot boys to form a relationship with, I was dreaming of fan-girling over everyone, when suddenly...

I got to know a shocking news! I already knew that I was in abandoned Empress, but WHY FROM THE FIRST TIMELINE? Why? A maid actually called me queen and that's when I realised I was 17 year old Aristia, before she reincarnated. I had just lost my child due to that shitty Duke's plan and now I was unable to bear children.

I guess, here, something happened and due to a shock, Aristia died early than expected. Wait! So that meant that I was going to be executed in a few months! Noooooooo!

Damn! Of all the things! I was born as  the queen in the messed up time line? No way I was gonna accept this. So I decided to make myself a bit more loveable. But I would not bend like Aristia towards shitty people. I thought of running away at first but...

"My queen!" I heard a knock on the door. Who is it?
"Come in" as I said these words, a man with silver hair rushed inside, he had blue eyes, and was fairly handsome. Wait a minute! That's the infamous Papa Keiran ❤️. Oh yeah! He must be worried about Aristia.

"My queen, I heard you fainted..." He said grabbing my shoulders, though he was speaking normally, I could see a faint sadness in his eyes, like he would have just cried. His daughter had fainted for some hours and he was this worried what would have happened if I would have run away?

I started to feel guilty for having that idea earlier. That's that! Still... I can't deny this fact that he is handsome af. This makes me want to have a one night stand with him. But, for the father who lost his real daughter...

I moved towards him and gave him a light hug, my face buried in his chest. He stiffens a bit, but does not push me away. I remember that Aristia's father also died for harming the Empress. Well, I would have to warn this guy...

To go somewhere for a while, otherwise, he would end up dying. "Father, I have a request."
"Y-yes my queen?"
"Don't do anything rash, calm down for a month. Please..." I look up at him with pitiful eyes. "My queen I don't quiet..."
"Don't die. Don't kill. Stay still."
"I understand my queen"

Now that I look back, it was when I decided to start this revenge campaign for Aristia. Gee, this story is pretty fucked up on its own, now I have entered, instead of fucking it up more, I have decided to lessen the weight on earth and make this worthless, personality less girl into a queen whom anybody would fear...

Present day:-

That was my past story, after a week of asking that bastard, the Emperor has granted me an audience today.

Why?

BECAUSE. I. AM. NOT. DOING THE. SHITTY. EMPRESS'S. WORK!

According to the laws of the empire, a queen is only a supporter to the empress when she would not be well, or might have some other problem. If the Empress is forcing the queen to work in her stead without any problems then, the queen has the right to stand up against it.

In abandoned Empress, Aristia loved that shit head so much that she did all of the Empress's work without saying anything. I am not head over hells for him, neither do I love charity, if I am going to do the Empress's work, at least pay me that much!

I have hence asked an audience, to either pay me more for work or to give that bitch to do her own work by providing an aide. This really pisses me off, acting like a slave of love. I have hence decided that I would fan-girl and take my rights back from me. This messed up empire, I am going to make it better....

As I was thinking this, the doors of the  throne room opened and I was summoned and announced. As I went it, I saw a queer scene, in front of me were my father, with a stoic face but so handsome 😍. Ahhh! Dure Rass, a read handsome red haired man, damn! So hot! ❤️ And Duke of Verita, even though he's in his 40s, the look of his smart glasses and face really.... Sooo good!🤩 And there's this guy smirking his ass of in front of me, the Emperor Ruvelus Kamaluddin Shana Castia. He is also handsome but his attitude tales over it. Anyways... 4 eye candies infront of me! Soooooo Goood! How am I even going to survie it? God! Help! (๑♡⌓♡๑) [drooling over them].