Chap:22- I killed the Emperor to not regret it[2]

Yes. I am going to give you a reason to cry. I don't need you to repeat anything anymore because I would not leave you capable of doing so.

"Say... Do you want me to repeat it for you?" He asked with a sly grin. It irritated me a lot.

"I-"

"I said...." While he was continuing to talk, I sneakily felt the bun on my hair it had the same pin I asked dad to make, the one with a small poisoned dagger disguised as a hair pin. Yes! This man is dead.

"What are you doing?!" He asked ofcourse this is not those dumb prank challenges on YouTube where the camera just goes 'woosh!'. He would for sure be able to see me feel my hair. "If the Queen tried anything stupid, then I-"

"Emperor Please!" I yelled to stop him. "I would do anything to not get my father killed. I would do anything... Please save my father... Please... Please....." I started to cry and look weak. Crying was an art I learnt back when I was a prostitute. All the painful memories I had, were brought back to me and I cried like bitch...

"If you are oh so worried about your Father and scared that I might kill him, then let me put forth a proposal. If you lick my shoes right now and kneel down before me, I for sure would do you a favour to not kill your father. What about this generosity of mine?"

"Yes Emperor. " I love towards the throne. My feet feel to be heavy by each advancing step I take. I come near the stairs that led to the throne. I saw him put out his feet for me to lick.  I didn't want to do it, but for my plan to kill him. I had to lick his feet. When only he would say that he had killed my dad already, I would stab him. This would end him forever. But for that plan to succeed, the first step for me is to kneel before him and lick his feet. He for sure would pay for this later on.

I saw a burning light in my eyes for revenge. I started remembering how was Aristia humiliated while she was here. It was an heartbreaking existence for her. She faced abuse both mental and physical and also raped and killed. While kneeling this all made me sad as I started to remember how powerless OG was.

I bent on front of him and took his legs in my hand. And... While putting a stone on my heart, licked his shoes. Tears ran from my eyes, of sadness and anger while doing so. To think for a scum like him I was degrading my self... Underestimating my worth.

"Pfft- " I looked up from ground to see a very devilish smile. Ruvellus... You are dead at this chance.

"Yo-your highness?" I said trembling... Acting baby! Nothing serious don't think I am really this weak whatsoever.

"I thought Queen was rising. To think we were this dumb... Hahahaha!"

"Does this mean... You have already executed my Father?"

He put his left hand under my chin forcing me to get up and then once I was somewhat stood up, he pulled my face close to his and squeezed my cheeks from his left hand. This...

"Yes, he was executed this morning. I thought you would trembling more but sad to see this wasn't the case." It was this moment when I snapped out of it and realised that this was my chance... I swiftly took out the hairpin, unlock the dagger and stab him in chest. I see his veins turning blue...

I asked father to bring the deadliest poison in Castiana. Seems like he did bring and it also had an immediate effect. His veins near his neck and face were turning blue now.

His touch around my chin loosened and now went to his throat. I hated the touch. It was not as if someone had not done this to me before. When I was reincarnated as young, he often squeezed my cheeks this way, but it didn't hurt this much. I knew he won't hurt me and if saw that it was hurting he would stop immediately... Seems like I really got attached to him. I will make sure to meet him soon... Though I guess the Guards would be called first and then some more shit and then finally my rising would be celebrated and I would meet dad.

Everything was planned.... The stage was set... From my detaining to execution... Everything is scripted by me... I have a lot to do after all...
Just now, the charecters need to play their roles.

"This is... POISON!" He yelled, snapping me out if my reality. "GUARDS!" As he called them they came immediately. Seems like this shit  was also pre-planned by Ruvellus but things didn't quite go as planned for him. Great! I can go to the prison and decide my next course of action...

Just wait Castiana Empire... I am coming to conquer you. "Hahahah! Ruvellus you little fucking price of shit! Die you bastard. Fuck yeah!" This mockery while I was being dragged by guards to prison was the most satisfying moments of the journey I had done till now, according to me...

The mockery done while I was being dragged by guards to prison was the most satisfying moments of the journey. What do you think? Comment below.