Ch 28: Looking through the glass

Vita appeared in front of me. I could not see him but feel his presence. The temple started to change in a very weird background. In no time, I could only see nothing but magic fragments around me and a white background.

He wasn't originally a god, after reading a few texts about this guy in royal library, I got to know that he was actually a super human kind thing who descended on earth along with other super humans, procreated and became an Emperor and set up an empire. Then went to a holy place and settled there with other gods and goddesses and now that place is called Heaven.

"Hello, I am Vita. I am a your holy father, the first person in Castia, a god and a reincarnation specialist."

"Wtf is reincarnation specialist? Thats called a murderer cum a cheap life exchanger. And idk if it's the way you phrase it or the way you say it... I think you sound like Kim Kardashian West [video link given for reference above]."

"Oh about that, I have picked a new hobby about watching series and movies from your world. This one was my favourite"

"You found intrest in The Kardashians?"

"Yup"

I seemed to be calm on the outside but I constantly kept saying this in my mind,'dont react, don't react, don't react'

"Ok if that keeps you from Reincarnating anyone else. Btw, can you show me what Aristia's doing? I mean the og one, the one you sent in my world..."

"Ah sure sure. You can watch that while I find something new to watch from your world."

"I thought you liked The Kardashians?"

"I won't be re-watching everything. I need something new too YK?"

"Suit yourself"

With this, I could see a tv like thing pop up in front of me.

I was now looking at Amy. She was Aristia just in a new life... You see, reincarnation.

The last time, she was hugging her dad in kitchen. She seemed to have fought with her parents as how they always leave her and go on business trips.

Let's see what is it this time.

I was shown a modern school. I think Aristia goes here. I could see how well she performs in her academics. Well, tbh, she was good at hard working since the very start.

I could see how she answered almost all the questions asked by her teachers. She seemed to be well liked by both Teachers and students. That's a good thing.

In break, I could see how she was surrounded by friends. They liked her and that was from the bottom of their hearts. I felt somewhat happy to see this.

"So your mom came back didn't she? How is she doing?"

"Ah she seems to be doing great in business. When the last we fought, she was angry at me not understanding but now my parents seems to have calmed down. Both of them told me that they would reduce the number of business trips they make and try to spend more time with me. This kind of made me happy. Those two... Are really very understanding."

"I see, that's good then" the other said.

I was kind of happy to see this kind of convo. She seemed to be having a normal chat with someone.

Suddenly, I see a damn hot boy making his way to her. "Hey, Amy" he said...

Hey! What's this? A relationship proposal? A confession of love? A dare? Tell me!

"Yes?" She said innocently.

Gaah! Am gonna die! This feels so heartwarming!

"Here, for you..." He Lowered his voice, "Since it's chocolate day..."

Gaah! So cute...

"Ahh I see. Thankyou" she said taking the chocolate. She then opened it and broke the heart into two. She then offered a part to the boy.

The boy seemed in utter shock. Was she supposed to eat it all? Or was she supposed to tell him weather she liked him or not? I honestly don't understand these modern tactics to express love.

But oh well, seems like she too doesn't understand it and I guess, she was supposed to do something but she did something else and...

Wait... Was the boy supposed to propose or something? And Aristia just took the choclate before she finished?

I saw on one side how the apple like red[from blushing hard] face of the boy had turned like a small lemon ready to be squeezed and what would come out was his tears he had been holding back. While, on the other hand, Aristia was snacking on her choclate happily. The awkwardness between the classmates while all this was on, just added to the boy's embarrassment while Aristia just seemed to be unbothered by all of this.

I wonder... What's gonna be their live progress?