Chap:15- Mother

Papa carried me back to his room and put me in bed. He pulled the blanket over me. "It's still early, so sleep for a bit. I..." He suddenly stopped talking. What is it?

"But Father also woke up Early. I don't want father to leave me. " I squeezed the blanket. This showed how unsure  and sad I was. Now I think I could become a national award actress. Gee...

"But father has work to do, father would have breakfast with you today ok? So be a good girl sleep."
"Father..." Don't go... Let me live you...
"You don't want to say goodbye to your novellas for ever right?"
*Tia flinches*
"*Chuckles*Sleep then." He started to pat me on my head. "I would stay till you fall asleep."

I smile, for some reason I find it uncontrollable. I hope I don't get transmigrated haphazardly again. But... That makes me wonder when I travel, what happens to Aristia's body? Does it come back to its normal behaviour ie, OG taking up? Or what? Reincarnated Aristia takes up?

Geez... Too trouble some to think too, let's sleep, its better. I then fall into sweet slumber soon.

Few hours later:-

So in the end people, I forgot to cry. I realised it later, but without crying too, relationship can be formed right?

Welp! I get up. Now! I have to work on making this body powerful. Out of Archery and swordsmanship, I have decided to choose archery. It takes some 6 moths to 6 years to learn and master Archery.

I randomly just said back then that I wanted to learn swordsmanship, but now thinking on it, I remember reading somewhere, that it takes 5- 12 years to learn and master it. I honestly don't know how Aristia mastered it in 6 years, but facts... She was the protagonist and wasn't even able to protect anyone at the initial moment, not to mention got hit and almost died. Useless!

But... I am not her. I want to learn something, I would learn something. Maybe if I go to future, I would ask father to let me just learn archery, if I don't manage to master it now. Before getting randomly time travelled again,  I would have to master this art.

It now all depends on practice. Well then let's talk it out. "Is anyone there?"

"Yes milady." The orange girl came again. "Oh you are here"
"Yes lady Tia, Lina is here to dress you up."
"Good Lina, help me get changed for breakfast then."
"But lady... Its time for afternoon..."
"Sorry?"

~A moment of awkward silence~

******
I ended up getting bathed and dressed up and towards the dining hall. I open the door to peek inside. Papa was there. He looks at me.

"Tia come here dear." I pout. Not like I need your permission. Fact is that, since I am a 10 year old, whose classes haven't started yet, I am free to behave in anyway I want. No one would blame me. I guess, since I am actively trying to build relationship with Papa Keiran, even he's finding it easy to talk with me.

I have noticed that as my age decreases, my awkwardness towards him also decreases. I am sure, it must be due to him, being less awkward around me since me being young.

Anyways, I go and sat near his seat. The dining hall, was a big room, on the walls were portraits of many previous Marquis and Marchioness. The room had a long dining table in the middle and two exits on the side. The table had 20 chairs. 9 on two long sides and one on the shorter side. The shorter sides were near the exits. Papa was sitting on the shorter side on the exit on the right. I came in from the left exit btw.

I was sitting on the longer side nearest to his left hand side. The room had a maroon-ish paint and candles were unlit there. Curtains were of green colour and open. There were french windows. The sunlight coming in from them was enough to let me see everything clearly in the room.

The sunlight came from Papa's right hand side, where the French window was, i.e. in front of me, was the French window. It helped me look in the front too, there was the garden over there outside the window.

But for some reason, it was not well maintained. I saw training grounds in the Manga, but this one was not shown over at all. I looked around the portraits in the room. And noticed something then randomly pointed towards a picture and asked.

"Papa, who is he?"
"That's you late grandfather dear, my Father, Aren La Monique. He passed away when I was around 20."
As I thought. He was around 20 when his father died and he inherited his title. That's when he met her and fell in love.

Then... Gave birth to me, the proof of their eternal love. Even after her death, he missed and loved her... And I guess, thats the reason why... Her portrait is not here, maybe he can't bear to look at her on a painting only, as she can never speak to him now.

That person, whose portrait isn't here, the one and only who Keiran loved, the reason for hatred of Duke Zena towards me...

My mother...

Jeremiah La Monique.....

Author's Note-

Soon Aristia would have her time travel. Where do you want to teleport her?

To her body of :-
1] 17 year old
2] 13 year old
3] Stay at 10 year old
4] 4 year old

*Spoiler for you from this fanfic*
Aristia is going to save Aristia.

I am waiting for your answer...

Bye Minnasan.