character ask ; character answers

Ashton

Q: why are you a psycho ??

A: Because I'm too cool for school, babe.

Q: HOW COME ALL THE HOT PEOPLE ARE CRAZY?

A: To attract the kill, since everyone is based on looks these days.

Q: Have you even considered that maybe you're crazy. You're hot. but crazy you're crazy.

A: I know I'm crazy. And I know I'm hot.

Q: you need to find some chill and some Jesus

A: Maybe you need to find some Jesus, you're the one reading the story, baby doll.

Q: Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know Luke, Michael, and calum are human too ?

A: I'm rude because I'm soulless, and calum isn't human now, he's dead.

Q: yo where the chill

A: Antarctica

Q: hey man dont kill luke

A: eh

Q: Why you gotta kill that dude? Don't you know that Calum's human too? Why gotta that dude? Try and make Luke love you

A: If you had voices in your head you'd know why. Calum's dead. And I've been trying.

Q: Can you kill me too?

A: Sure, kitten.

Q: How bout you and me gather in my basement and I read to you a few chapters of the holy bible?

A: The bible isn't holy, it was translated by humans, and humans are all like me in a sense.

Q: are you going to tell luke why you are this way, and not just have him hear it from mikey?

A: Well, I would have never told Luke, he would think I'm a worse person.

Q: this is not a question but you have no chill

A: I know.

Q: Can we be killing buddies?

A: Of course, bring your own gloves though.

Q: Why did you take Luke when he was 11? And what age did you become crazy?

A: Because I got lonely. It gets lonely. Mikey was always the one gone, killing out of anger, we didn't talk after he found the truth out from what I'd done. And the voices came when I was six.

Michael