willingly and why

A S H T O N

               The next day, Ashton made his way to Michael’s; Luke hadn’t spoken since the incident. Ashton watched the forest around him, letting out a deep sigh. His fingers caressed the blade in his hand, humming quietly to himself. He smirked to himself as he saw the house.

“Ashton what are you doing here?”

Ashton ignored Michael, licking over his lips, starting towards the door.

“You’re not laying a finger on my baby.” Michael flicked the end of the cigarette he was holding, watching Ashton.

Ashton stopped right beside Michael, “He’s supposed to be used as a toy, not as your lover, Michael.”

“Ashton, just. Don’t. I love him.”

“People like us can’t love, Michael.”

“Like us? Like you. You’re too far gone, Ashton. But me, I love Calum. So I’m doing what’s best for him and myself.”

“For you? Because it seems like you’ve turned into a pussy, Mikey.”

               The two were now head-to-head. They both held a weapon in their hands. Michael, a gun. Ashton, a blade. But the two both know, if Ashton got the first move, Michael would be in the disadvantage.

“I’m fu cking not.”

“You so are, falling for someone that you’re supposed to take your anger out on.”

               The two kept standing there, watching each other. Ashton nudged his nose against Michael’s, smirking, before pressing their lips together. Michael dropped the gun in his hand, only to let his arms wrap around Ashton’s lower back. Ashton pushed Michael against the outer wall of the house. Ashton tugged on Michael’s bottom lip, the younger male, opened his mouth. Michael moaned quietly as Ashton pushed his tongue into Michael’s mouth.

Ashton pulled away and left open mouth kisses down Michael’s neck, “House?”

Michael nodded, barely, his eyes were fluttered shut and his lips parted letting out hot and eager moans.

               Ashton smirked and nodded, not even worried about Luke’s feelings. Which he hoped he would make the younger boy jealous. Michael whined quietly as he had to pull away, Ashton tugged him inside, slipping the blade into his pocket. Michael smirked and opened the door, tugging the male to his room. Calum wasn’t anywhere in sight. Ashton made note of that, that the only door shut was the guest room. It was locked as well. Michael tugged Ashton into his room, it was cleaner than Ashton’s. No blood, no bloody clothes littered the floor. Michael tugged Ashton on top on his body, whining and grinding up into Ashton.

“W-Who tops?”

“Me of course, darling.”

               That was all the assurance Michael needed as he started to tug at Ashton’s pants, small groans coming from his lips as Ashton let his lips trail down Michael’s neck and jawline, of course, Ashton knew Michael’s sweet spot was right behind his ear. Michael knew Ashton’s was his jawline. Ashton lowly groaned as he took his black skinny jeans off, the pressure released from his boxer briefs. Michael let out a suppressed giggle. Ashton smirked a bit at Michael’s giggle and grinded their crotches together,

“Fu ck, Ashton. Please just fu ck me already.”

Ashton hummed, “so eager, just wait babe.”

               Ashton quickly tugged off his shirt and Michael’s as well. Finally, Ashton reached for his jeans, kissing the more eager boy to distract him. Ashton pulled away and looked as Michael’s eyes were still closed. Ashton forced a pill into his own mouth and then pressed their lips together, pushing his tongue into Michael’s mouth and the pill inside as well, smirking. Michael’s eyes shot open as he did swallow the pill.

“Fu ck Ashton. What did you give me? What did you fu cking give me?” Michael tried to push Ashton off. But the older male stayed.

“Something to make you sleepy, Mikey.” Ashton brushed the hair out of Michael’s face, giggling.

“N-No. Calum.” Michael mumbled and tried to force his stomach up against Ashton’s arm, trying to make himself spit the pill back up.

“There’s no way you’re spitting that up, baby cakes.” Ashton’s smile stayed.

Michael felt his body start to relax, he tensed his muscles, trying to fight it. “You’re insane. You’re fu cking insane!” He screamed.

“I know, baby.”

“Cal—“ Ashton covered his lips.

“No, no, baby.”

Michael bit Ashton’s hand, Ashton’s eyes blazed with anger, “Shouldn’t have done that either.”

Ashton grabbed his blade from his pocket, smirking “This might hurt.”

               Ashton started to carve random shapes into Michael’s skin, smirking. His eyes scanned over the blood starting to drip down Michael’s arm. Michael’s eyes started to droop. Ashton stopped and licked over his lips,

“’m sorry, baby. I truly am. But I promise this is the best thing for Cal.”

Michael let out a whine, “A-Ash please. W-Why?”

Ashton pressed their lips together, “Hush and go to sleep.”

And so, Michael did.